Defy Medical costumer service beyond exceptional

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I'm a Defy patient under the care of Dr Saya since the end of 2015, just for few months at the end of 2018 I switched over to Dr Crisler as scheduling with him was much quicker, like you would literally be able to talk to him after lab result in 2/3 days max, I also saw Dr C in many podcasts and read allot of his work so I was interested to talk to him. Unfortunately we know the sad story about him, so without a doubt I went back with Defy and Dr Saya and cannot be happier than this actually.

Throughout the years Defy has always been exceptional with costumer service, I know to be a pain sometime but there has always been someone helping and taking care of things, I have never heard a "no" they always try to accommodate my requests, either contacting the Doc for any questions or just the fact that there is always someone nice and professional helping and getting things done and getting back to me with answers. Medications always ship out in time and I'm never worry to run out or of any delays.I think during the last year or two costumer service improved even more.

And I don't want to raise the bar, but for the service offered, consults and the all HRT is really affordable, yes I'll be happy if I could use insurance and do other things with the $ but check out the TOT round table doctors how much they ask for a year of treatment. Also blood labs at Defy are quiet convenient, just LifeExtention sometime has better prices on different labs.

Defy is not just TRT, they do all, and you can really get all you need form them, Dr Saya is very intelligent, understanding knowledgeable and a good listener, I'm currently optimizing TRT, Thyroid, Pregnelonone, DHEA and working on adrenals, yes I'm a tough case

I thought I would write this as they all deserve it for the great work

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

This is my exact experience as well. I literally can’t imagine any other place being better than Defy. I honest to god think it’s impossible, not even exaggerating lol. The customer service is A+, Dr. Saya and Nurse Jill have been beyond amazing, prices for everything are extremely affordable. I just don’t know what else I could want from an HRT clinic. My labs are covered by my insurance, so I just call and request the labs I want, and usually I get an email that same day with the lab requisition, sometimes the next morning depending on when I called. If I want a prescription sent to a local pharmacy, I pay them $25 to send the script, and then my insurance covers the prescription at my local pharmacy, no copay. So for aromasin, it only costs me the $25 for the call in fee, and they put enough refills on it to last 3 months. When I wanted to try adding transdermal pregnenolone, I called them, and the girl said she would talk to the medical staff and call me back. An hour later she called me back and said it was fine. She put in the order to Empower and the order shipped out not too long after that. Everyone you talk to literally couldn’t be any nicer. Idk where they find these people, but they are all extremely nice and helpful. I could go on and on, but overall, I just couldn’t be any happier with my experience. I just wish I would of found them sooner. I feel like I sound like a Defy shill at this point lol, but I’ve been to two other clinics, and my experiences with both of them were just horrible. I’m just so thankful that a place like Defy exists.

I'm a Defy patient under the care of Dr Saya since the end of 2015, just for few months at the end of 2018 I switched over to Dr Crisler as scheduling with him was much quicker, like you would literally be able to talk to him after lab result in 2/3 days max, I also saw Dr C in many podcasts and read allot of his work so I was interested to talk to him. Unfortunately we know the sad story about him, so without a doubt I went back with Defy and Dr Saya and cannot be happier than this actually.

Throughout the years Defy has always been exceptional with costumer service, I know to be a pain sometime but there has always been someone helping and taking care of things, I have never heard a "no" they always try to accommodate my requests, either contacting the Doc for any questions or just the fact that there is always someone nice and professional helping and getting things done and getting back to me with answers. Medications always ship out in time and I'm never worry to run out or of any delays.I think during the last year or two costumer service improved even more.

And I don't want to raise the bar, but for the service offered, consults and the all HRT is really affordable, yes I'll be happy if I could use insurance and do other things with the $ but check out the TOT round table doctors how much they ask for a year of treatment. Also blood labs at Defy are quiet convenient, just LifeExtention sometime has better prices on different labs.

Defy is not just TRT, they do all, and you can really get all you need form them, Dr Saya is very intelligent, understanding knowledgeable and a good listener, I'm currently optimizing TRT, Thyroid, Pregnelonone, DHEA and working on adrenals, yes I'm a tough case

I thought I would write this as they all deserve it for the great work

We really appreciate the positive feedback and when I get into the office on Monday I'll be sure to send this email around internally. Always great to hear!

bkb33

If I want a prescription sent to a local pharmacy, I pay them $25 to send the script, and then my insurance covers the prescription at my local pharmacy, no copay. So for aromasin, it only costs me the $25 for the call in fee, and they put enough refills on it to last 3 months.

Whoa. This is a thing? I thought you had to order through Empower? I wonder whether this would be applicable to MA, where you are only able to order up to a 6-week supply of testosterone at one time (causing me to run out before my next shipment arrives).

CoastWatcher

Whoa. This is a thing? I thought you had to order through Empower? I wonder whether this would be applicable to MA, where you are only able to order up to a 6-week supply of testosterone at one time (causing me to run out before my next shipment arrives).
@Jesse-Defy, will you contact the member off-line and explain the procedure regarding prescriptions?

Many thanks.

Gman86

I’m in MA. Never did this with testosterone though, always ordered that through Empower. Empower doesn’t offer aromasin, so that’s why I get it through my local CVS. Just pay Defy to send over the script to CVS for a 3 month supply.

But yes this new law for MA sucks! Was only able to get one 5ml vial of testosterone sent out instead of my usual two. Was kind of a godsend though. I want to switch to test propionate. Now I only have to wait until this vial is done to order prop. If they didn’t make this new law, and I got my usual 2 vials, I would of had to wait until both bottles were done to get on prop.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me