Defy excellence once again

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman109

I am due for a theraputic phlebotomy and called red cross to schedule. They said my script had run out and I needed a new one. The old one was from previous Dr. If you have ever dealt with red cross you know what a bureaucratic organization they are. They have specila form that you never fill out properly the first time. Previously I have had to get the form fax to my Dr and then ensure all was right before getting it back to red cross. Once red cross gets the form you can figure 10 days at least for them to review.
Well this time I sent an email to defy info staring the dead script. I gave the phine number of my red cross contact and asked them to please contact. That was Monday afternoon around 3-4 pm. Tuesday noonish i get a call from defy stating they had form completed and sent back but red cross, treu to form, wanted additional info. Defy was calling me to verify I was ok sharing the info. WOW! In less thna half a business day they solved the problem. Red cross called me today around 4 pm to verify info. Stil have a wait for thier medical director to clear it, but defy was johhny on the spot!
Thank you defy medical for handlng a medical office like a professional business.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching