Daily dosing issue or still to high of a dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PushrodV8

I have been feeling great lately save for 2 concerns of mine.

I daily dose .07ml of test for a total of 98mg/week.

My last e2 score had me at 32
Total test 900
Free t 26

All my other results were good, hemo/thyroid etc

I believe my e2 may slowly be creeping up because I am experiencing two symptoms that may be related.

I lost 20lbs without doing anything but I'm plateaued at 250 6'2. I know my weight is probably helping armotisize my test.

Symptoms
1. If I bend my arms like sitting at a table or relaxing on the couch. I end up with numb arm/fingers. It quickly goes away if I straighten them out.

2. I have a noticeably stronger heartbeat, as in, I can be laying down especially after my shot and feel the the thump, thump thump.

I have access to low dose anastrozole , should introduce this twice weekly and give it a few weeks to balance out and see how I feel?

Maybe high e2, is causing water retention and thus high bp?

My defy consult is coming up but I wanted to ask some advice before to quell my nerves

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You haven't gained any weight, that's a good thing. I wonder if you're well hydrated? Do you normally drink good amount of water daily. Also I would consider if you don't already, supplement with magnesium. I give my wife a small glass of magnesium water before bed and it took away all her leg cramps. Pretty amazing stuff.

PushrodV8

I'll fluctuate throughout the week but my body hovers around 250lb. What freaked me out was the numbness and the stronger heart beat. I try to drink a lot of water as I am a diesel mechanic and it's hot in the shop lol

I need to check my e2 again, my last test was close to a protocol change, so I want to make sure its holding around 32.

But yeah I'll get magnesium. Thank you.

I also take fish oil, vitamin D and baby aspirin daily

Do those symptoms appear in the later half of the day or what? Your symptoms sound familiar on my daily shots but it's generally in the last half of the day. We know E rises with T but that E does not fall at the same rate as T such you could have the symptom in the latter half of the day as E stays elevated and T begins to drop.

PushrodV8

Yes I respond so much better to small small daily. Shbg was sub 20.

Yes the heart beat is later in the day post shot. And I would say the same for numbness but it only happens when arms are at a 90 degree for a period of time.

The heart beat isn't irregular it just feels strong and thus more noticeable

If your Free T is over the lab range you could reduce your daily dose though I dont see why you can't just add some AI if you don't want or need to cut your daily dose. For some of us the AI you just can't get around it.

I get the hand tingly's but almost predominantly it's overnight in bed.

Anastrozole has about a 48hr half-life so I'd hit it twice per week. Given the half-life and your daily shots once per week isn't going to cut it as as a start point.

Too if it's affordable for you it can be pricey, try adding to your Estrogen testing this test: "Estradiol, Free" and see what numbers you can get.

sh1973

Just curious if you use hcg. Every time I’ve used it, I get carpal tunnel like symptoms in both forearms and hands. You also have room to lower your test dose considerably.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me