Cycle HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shad0w

Hey guys, I was wondering if HCG needs to be cycled? I just started a week ago with 500iu’s twice a week. If it does need to be cycled, for how long off and on? And as far as dosage, is 250iu eod better than 500 e3.5 days? My main concern is desensitizing receptors and possibly permanently shutting down the testicles. I’m secondary hypogonadism and know that they work properly. The reason I started trt in the first place was because I took a sketchy workout supplement a few years ago (which was taken off the market) and never seemed to start my own production back up. I’ve only been on trt for about 7 months and am really wondering if I could come off test completely and get my own production jumpstarted with the hcg? Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

HCG is suppressive and only stimulates the half of the testicles, you want to jumpstart your HPTA use clomid. Personally I believe when the damage is done there's no going back and if you are nearing 30 testosterone is supposed to be on the decline by then anyhow.

As far as desensitizing LH receptors, that tends to happen at very high dosages.

Shad0w

I just turned 25 two days ago. If I did try to come off the testosterone would I run just hcg and then transition to clomid? Or run the two together?

Airborne Warrior

There is no need to cycle HCG. Cycling drugs (such as high volume AAS) is usually implemented because at such doses it has a detrimental effect. In most cases those who can get on with HCG at the small doses taken for TRT this is not the case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me