Crashed e2 thru over dose of anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

rugbyhit

Was taking 600 mg test for a few weeks, over medicated with anastrozole and crashed my estrogen. Worst side effect is anxiety. Im taking 50iu of hcg 4x week and stopped test. Im nervous that the anxiety is never going to go away. I can post details and blood work later. Just wanted to get this out there in hopes there is some encouraging feedback. Never crashed before. Im 54 and in otherwisegood heslth. Started trt simply due to age related decline. No thyroid or hypogonadism issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

user_joe

Surely you know 600mg was a blast and not trt?

Anyway, welcome to trt. Most people make this mistake due to bad doctors. It’s not permanent. That’s your anxiety messing with you. Wait it out.

600mg is not trt it's at minimum like 3x trt dose
I personally crashed my e2 2 times...
recovery from it is very painfull and long for me personally.. to recover from first crash it took me not less than a year (being miserable and pretty much suicidally depressed 24/7) but it's different for everybody

rugbyhit

Surely you know 600mg was a blast and not trt?

Anyway, welcome to trt. Most people make this mistake due to bad doctors. It’s not permanent. That’s your anxiety messing with you. Wait it out.
Yeah, i was very cavalier with me regiment. I keep meticulous notes and as i look back, i was all over the place with my dosing. Never again.

rugbyhit

600mg is not trt it's at minimum like 3x trt dose
I personally crashed my e2 2 times...
recovery from it is very painfull and long for me personally.. to recover from first crash it took me not less than a year (being miserable and pretty much suicidally depressed 24/7) but it's different for everybody
Did you ever seek out anti depressants or anxiety medication to take the edge off? And when. you say crash, did you suppress your E for a long time, or did you drop it in one event? Im hoping that clearing out the anastrozole in the next few weeks will get me to feeling a little less anxious.

rugbyhit

I am new to TRT but 600mg appears to be extremely high... What do your current blood results look like?
just prior to my crash, i was at:

Test >1500 ng/dl (ref 264-916)
free test >50 pg/nl (7.2 -24.0)
DHEA 312.6 ug/dl (71.6 - 375.4)
estradiol 51.2 pg/ml (7.6 - 42.6)
SHBG 21.8 nmol/l ( 19.3 - 76.4)

so not bad except the test and E. my other labs were all in range, good cholesterol ext.

My screw up was seeing the E high, and the fact i was pinning 300mg 2x week, i ended up taking 12mg of anastrozole to counter to high, and off set the total T of 600 mg.

edit- i had blood work done on 8/30...so it will be interesting to see where i come in. I stopped Test on 8/24 and have been running 500iu HCG every other day

M

MarkM

I believe that taking 12 mg of anastrozole is more then they give a woman with severe breast cancer.

Systemlord

A 12mg anastrozole has to be a new record for the highest dose, it's going to be a long time before you recover. A 1mg anastrozole taken in a week's time is enough to crash most men's estrogen.

All you can do is wait, several weeks or months at least. I've heard of guys taking a 1-3mg and it took months for recovery.

M

MarkM

The anastrozole should be out of your system in days days of taking the last dose. At least you did not take it all at once.

I would keep taking testosterone and HCG as that will help bring the E2 back up. I would drop the testosterone down to 75 mg twice a week, 150 mg total, and on the HCG, increase up to 250 IU twice a week on the same day you inject. Don't take anymore anastrozole. You'll be okay.

at15

that is insane especially because an e2 of 51 on the regular assay wouldnt even really call for an AI. Do not stop taking at least a small trt dose, you will feel terrible with crashed e2 as well as crashed test. Just stay on a trt dose + hcg and wait it out youll probably be fine since it was short term.

rugbyhit

The anastrozole should be out of your system in days days of taking the last dose. At least you did not take it all at once.

I would keep taking testosterone and HCG as that will help bring the E2 back up. I would drop the testosterone down to 75 mg twice a week, 150 mg total, and on the HCG, increase up to 250 IU twice a week on the same day you inject. Don't take anymore anastrozole. You'll be okay.
Thanks for the feedback.

rugbyhit

That's pretty much my plan. Im getting an appt set up with Defy to watch over me since I've proven to be an idiot...lol. i stopped trt a week ago, just to get my test down to a normal level. was at >1500 on a ref range of 348-1197ng/dl. I have kept up with 500iu of HCG every other day since i stopped.

M

MarkM

I wouldn't go so far to call you an idiot. We all do stupid things at times but that does not qualify us as idiots. If so, I've been an idiot my whole life.

It was a little irresponsible but the key point is to learn from it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me