Cost, availability and expiration of HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
This is just temporary. We just moved to our new 15,000 sq ft cGMP compliant facility and the California State Board requires an on site inspection by one of their inspectors before we can resume shipping compounded sterile products into their state. Sorry for any convenience this has caused.

You can check out the build out of our new facility at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Do3LR3FM3M I think you'll agree the wait will be worth the quality and service we can now provide in our new facility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Clip22

Hi EmpowerPharmacy!

Earlier you stated:

"HCG is an interesting medication though... Unlike most drugs it's acceptable potency range according to its USP monograph is 80 - 125%. This is due to the fact that it is measured in International Units (IU) and not milligrams (mg). Since the analytical test to measure potency in IUs is not as accurate as the test used to measure potency by mass USP gives HCG the wider potency range. This is true of other medications measured in IUs."

How exactly do you test the potency range of HCG? Do you guys use some kind of biological test? Or analytical test? Thanks for any info!!

BigBamBoo

I stopped HCG and had half a vial of 6000iu in the frig. It has been in there for about 3 months.

I had a couple of pregnancy tests that I keep around for testing HCG.

So....I decided to test it. Tried both test and they did they did not register.

Just something to keep in mind if you are buying the 12,000 bottles. The potency May be gone by the time you get to the end of it.

I stopped HCG and had half a vial of 6000iu in the frig. It has been in there for about 3 months.

I had a couple of pregnancy tests that I keep around for testing HCG.

So....I decided to test it. Tried both test and they did they did not register.

Just something to keep in mind if you are buying the 12,000 bottles. The potency May be gone by the time you get to the end of it.

Did you test it when you reconstituted?

BigBamBoo

Yes, i check the new vials when I reconstitute them and then half way through.

When they are fresh the pregnancy test shows up quickly and bright.
About halfway through it still shows up, but takes a little longer and the lines of the test are not as bright.

I have alsways bought two 5000iu or 6000iu vials over the 10,000 or 12,000iu ones as I always questioned how long it would last.

And based on my testing...I would think a 12,000iu vial would not be very good by the time you were 2/3-3/4 of the way through it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me