Considering coming off T, again. (Previous TT,FT labs)

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I am considering coming off of T again, but this time would like to try "not cold turkey" as I have had to in the past. As it stands, I am trying to remember if being off felt much worse apart from the longer muscle-recovery time than compared to while on. I only ordered these small snapshots of TT and FT labs during the time I was off. I don't know if that is enough to indicate anything.

5/2017 (after 4 months off T)
TT - 366 (348-1197)
FT - 7.1 (8.7-25.1)

6/2018 (after 8 months off T)
TT - 337 (264-916)
FT - 9.5 (8.7-25.1)

During TRT I was usually in the low 800's for TT and mid to high 20's for FT.

I am curious if perhaps attempting a restart would be worth my time as I would want to know what a full lab workup would look like while I am off test and what an educated mind on the subject could inform me about it. I'd also want to give the "ancillaries" regimen I was on during my TRT a shot while off to see if I'd reap the benefits I've been seeking from them while on T. (ED meds, NO stack) As in the past, I'm already turning to Trimix while on, with ED being about the 2nd biggest reason I went on TRT in the first place (1st - libido).

I may just be ranting as this has been a long journey. I appreciate the forums' time and expertise/opinions on the matter.

Currently 33, 6'1, ~250 lbs., working a physical job the past 6 months.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think if you're not going to fully commit to it and get on and stay on it, noting you've not had success with it to this point, then you should just get off of it. PCT or a restart isn't going to do anything except, except, cushion your return to the low T baseline.

Vince

Super Moderator
You could try low dose clomid, 12.5 mg twice a week. Hopefully you could just stay on that dose long-term.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me