Compound Cream causing dizziness

Thread starter #1
Started compound cream couple weeks ago after being on injections for several years and experiencing some dizziness. Could this be a side effect of the cream and if so will it pass over time? Has anyone else expreienced any side effects from using cream?

Last edited:
Thread starter #2
I gave it a try a couple of weeks ago and after using it for about a week I noticed I was getting a slightly irregular heartbeat so I stopped the cream to see if it would go way and it did. I then restarted the cream and this time after a couple of days I started feeling dizzy so I stopped it again. Thinking it may just be body adjusting to cream.

What cause you to switch from injections to cream. It's usually just the other way around, men start with gels or creams then go to injections.

Thread starter #4
I started with Androgel about 5 years ago and had good success with it. However I decided to switch to injections about 3 years ago because, and I hate to admit this but, it was because I read on many forums how much better injections were than gel so .... I felt like if I feel good on gels I must be going to feel even better on injections. I know now that this is not a good reason to switch. Anyhow I have never really felt quite as good on injections as I did on gel. So I decided to give gel another try and my Dr suggested compound cream

I agree that it's probably a good idea. I would think that gels increase your DHT which is in turn is probably the reason you feel better with gels.

I started with Androgel about 5 years ago and had good success with it. However I decided to switch to injections about 3 years ago because, and I hate to admit this but, it was because I read on many forums how much better injections were than gel so .... I felt like if I feel good on gels I must be going to feel even better on injections. I know now that this is not a good reason to switch. Anyhow I have never really felt quite as good on injections as I did on gel. So I decided to give gel another try and my Dr suggested compound cream
Hi Cooper, Androgel is the king of kings when it comes to T gels all other are compared to it. I loved everything about T gels I used Testim except the price $300-$600/month with no insurance. I tried compounding creams and it was total junk. 3 clicks of the strongest 200mg/ml got my TT to a wopping 345.
I have never felt dizzy or had any bad sides to creams they just don't work for me.

hth