Completed first steps for Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pranayama

Thanks everyone ! Thankful everyday for health and grace received, and I wish for all the same here. Hopefully more and more men daily are tuning in to sites like excel male, and getting educated about TRT and progressive protocols.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

I just got off the phone with Defy, saw the banner, I need a new Dr source for Trimix and saw that they offered a free consult.

will continue with the physical exam part and proceed. What was interesting was that they said there was a $250 consult fee...........hmmmm, contrary to the banner ad.

anyone had any experience with this?

Update on this year's physical for Defy: Much less complicated then last year's. I used the Defy form and edited out the header, and went to a urgent care clinic and asked for a Sports physical. Was in and out in 20 minutes and cost was 70$. I have been feeling great on my continued protocol that was dialed in last year. 6 month labs will be due soon. I donate a pint of blood about every 3 months and it keeps me in a good range for RBC. This is my 2 year anniversary with Defy.

Great way to do this. I drop the header and anything that references Defy because you can encounter some bias and negative opinions on TRT from Drs and Nurses.

Pro Tip: if you have insurance ask your provider for your annual wellness exam, I have one per year that is fully covered, just hand the Nurse the form and ask her to fill it out and return it to me.

WhatSayYou89

Thanks everyone ! Thankful everyday for health and grace received, and I wish for all the same here. Hopefully more and more men daily are tuning in to sites like excel male, and getting educated about TRT and progressive protocols.

Glad to hear everything has been going good.

I’m currently waiting for my initial consult & I’m trying to find ways to pass time by while waiting for it.

One of these is reading others experiences with Defy which led me to your post here.

I’ll be seeing Dr. Calkins on June 3rd.

bruin

I also completed the first steps to become a patient, the intake counselor, forgot to inform me of the criteria of date of service of my physical exam, which is now not accepted.

My exam date is 3/2018, anyone refer me to another provider?

Duane

M

MarkM

I also completed the first steps to become a patient, the intake counselor, forgot to inform me of the criteria of date of service of my physical exam, which is now not accepted.

My exam date is 3/2018, anyone refer me to another provider?

Duane

I don't think any medical group or practitioner will accept a physical that is 6 months old.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me