Clomid with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

I have been back on TRT with Defy since 9-2018.
After the first 60 days I wasn't feeling so good and grumpy with low libido.
Testicles downsizing pretty quickly as well.
At check up time in December I was put on 12mg clomid three times a week for testicular atrophy.
Well now.... I feel much better mentally and my libido is up.
Testicles holding but no real improvement yet. Maybe to soon.
I am surprised at how much more sex is staying on my mind like many years ago. Good feeling.
Some erectile changes in the morning for the better.

I know that here is a lot of controversy around the use of clomid on trt but I am one to testify at least for now that it seems to work well in some folks.
I am concerned about the long term but we'll see how it goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lsr75

I have been back on TRT with Defy since 9-2018.
After the first 60 days I wasn't feeling so good and grumpy with low libido.
Testicles downsizing pretty quickly as well.
At check up time in December I was put on 12mg clomid three times a week for testicular atrophy.
Well now.... I feel much better mentally and my libido is up.
Testicles holding but no real improvement yet. Maybe to soon.
I am surprised at how much more sex is staying on my mind like many years ago. Good feeling.
Some erectile changes in the morning for the better.

I know that here is a lot of controversy around the use of clomid on trt but I am one to testify at least for now that it seems to work well in some folks.
I am concerned about the long term but we'll see how it goes.
Hi
Can I ask about your trt protocol with the clomid..and why Defy is now adding clomid to protocols when before everyone was always against it..
I myself have always wanted to try clomid with my test c injections.. simply because I have been on trt for almost 2 yrs and its kinda sucked.. and I think it's the hcg .. . I ve got bad atrophy and just dont feel like I think I should..
So I am either going to come of or try something new

lsr75

Some members are completely against it. We do have a few members that believe clomid and testosterone works.
It can be a heated subject.

Combining Testosterone and Clomid
I ve seen and read about this debate alot..but this is the first I ve seen that defy is percribing as a protocol..I also just read a statement by Dr Saya that he has now a few patients adding clomid to their trt protocol ..
I was just curious about these new views on clomid as a part of trt..
I ve had a rough time with my protocol and have always wondered if it's the hcg since it doesnt seem to stop my atrophy...and I ve read about a few guys with the same issues and they were alleviated with the addition of clomid

Vince

Super Moderator
I ve seen and read about this debate alot..but this is the first I ve seen that defy is percribing as a protocol..I also just read a statement by Dr Saya that he has now a few patients adding clomid to their trt protocol ..
I was just curious about these new views on clomid as a part of trt..
I ve had a rough time with my protocol and have always wondered if it's the hcg since it doesnt seem to stop my atrophy...and I ve read about a few guys with the same issues and they were alleviated with the addition of clomid
Please keep this thread updated. I'm interested in knowing if clomid will continue working for you.

Smokin Joe

ISR75,
Sorry for the delay in answering you back about the adjunct therapy with clomid.
I started clomid 12mg three times a week back in late December after my check up with Defy.
I was on the clomid through the middle of February when I had L-spine surgery to receive a mechanical disc replacement.
The results appears to be good as my nuts dropped down considerably.
The other thing that I noticed almost immediately was increased libido
which I liked very much!!!

So with that being said the only two side effects I experienced were a lump in my throat at times and a little moody.
The moodiness could be the increase in testosterone to which I discontinued.
I will start back on my clomid soon as soon as I discontinue the meds from the surgery. I hate mixing to many meds. Paranoid I guess.

This is an evolving science as a whole so I think that time will tell what is what for who.
By the way I am one of those people who absolutely can not tolerate HCG via injections.
Sends me over the deep end in seconds with heavy anxiety and sweats so clomid was the next experiment before stopping TRT again.
Hope this helps and if you decide to try let me know how it goes.

Joe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching