Clomid to TRT, should there be "rest period" in between?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello,

Moving from Clomid to TRT with Defy. Stopped using the clomid due to vision issues, but can I just jump right into TRT? Used clomid for about 3 weeks or so. What are thoughts about this? I tried searching the forum but couldn't really find an answer for it.

Thanks all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello,

Moving from Clomid to TRT with Defy. Stopped using the clomid due to vision issues, but can I just jump right into TRT? Used clomid for about 3 weeks or so. What are thoughts about this? I tried searching the forum but couldn't really find an answer for it.

Thanks all.
You're doing it thru Defy who has recently extensively expanded its phone hours...a simple phone call get's you the answers that you seek, right?

You're doing it thru Defy who has recently extensively expanded its phone hours...a simple phone call get's you the answers that you seek, right?

Yeah I guess I can go that route, I will try phoning them when I am off of work, unfortunately I am in pst time zone so its hard sometimes to get a hold of someone in time. Especially near holidays.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Guided_by_Voices

For what its worth, I went straight from clomid to TRT with no issues i am aware of, however be aware that part of clomid lingers in the body for over a month so you may take slightly longer to reach a true steady state that if you were starting with the clomid out of your system. I'm glad I went this route as it would have been depressing to have to wait.

For what its worth, I went straight from clomid to TRT with no issues i am aware of, however be aware that part of clomid lingers in the body for over a month so you may take slightly longer to reach a true steady state that if you were starting with the clomid out of your system. I'm glad I went this route as it would have been depressing to have to wait.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I have decided (after consulting Defy) that I will go straight into the TRT. I posted this because sometimes its nice to hear feedback from those who have experienced it, and expectations. Defy is great, and they are awesome but sometimes I like to spend a little more time and ask TRT users about their experiences. Nice to know when you are not alone in something. Thank you again kindly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me