Clomid killed libido and caused erectile dysfunctions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Malitek

I took Clomid ordered by a doctor in a dose of 50 mg Ed to improve the semen after a few days, killed the libido and caused erectile dysfunctions. I put away the clomid, 11 weeks have passed since the day I was withdrawn, and I still do not feel any improvement. I've seen many posts with such problems, have anyone dealt with it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Malitek

As I resigned from clomid, my estradiol was on 136 pg / ml which was very high
a week ago it was already 42 pg / ml which is not that high
Speaking of an ordinary test, there is no sensitivity in my country

Malitek

It took a couple weeks. But to be honest it seemed like 6 weeks to clear out of my system due to its long half life.
What dose of clomid you took and how long, unfortunately, despite 11 weeks I do not see any improvement. In 2 weeks I will be doing a doppler ultrasound test . Because of this whole situation, I feel badly mentally and it also does not help erection

Jiu Jitsu Dude

4 weeks. I started at 50mg every day and it killed me emotionally for the first week. Then I did 25mg every day the second week and same terrible but less terrible lol. Then I did 25 every other day third week and terrible but less terrible. Then I tried 12.5mg on the fourth week and terrible but less terrible lol. I wish I would have tried 12.5 once or twice a week but I got so fed up with the super emotional crap of it. TRT is for life typically so it's worth exhausting the clomid trial. But that clomid crap stays in your system for 2 months so you need to wait at least a month before starting trt. Or whatever Doc says. Good luck :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me