Chicagoland TRT Doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hegger80

I'm in the Chicagoland area and I'm looking into TRT treatment. My current primary doc doesn't have a clue. I've heard about Dr. Berger already. I'm curious to hear about other doctors in this area (preferably the western burbs), are there any? Feel free to PM or just post here. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It will be extremely difficult to locate a knowledgeable hormone doctor inside an insurance network. You could spend years and never really find someone who is knowledgeable in hormones because they teach the same stuff in all the medical schools, hormone replacement excluded from all.

DragonBits

I'm in the Chicagoland area and I'm looking into TRT treatment. My current primary doc doesn't have a clue. I've heard about Dr. Berger already. I'm curious to hear about other doctors in this area (preferably the western burbs), are there any? Feel free to PM or just post here. Thanks.

It depends on what your level of TT is.

If you are under 264 ng/dl TT, I don't think it's that difficult to find someone.

I would like to be able to ask a doctor upfront before making an appointment, what level do they start TRT treatment, but they don't like to acknowledge it's really all about the numbers. BUT it is.

However, if you are over that, I am not sure there are any doctors that are in insurance networks that treat hypogonadism above that level.

I had gone to Dr. Craig Niederberger in 2016, he is pretty knowledgeable, but he does not take insurance and he specializes more in male fertility than hypogonadism. He wrote a prescription for me for clomid at the time. He is part of University Center for Urology. When I asked what the oldest man he had treated, he did tell me at the time he was treating a 90 old man with testosterone.

However, I think they would recommend that for hypogonadism they would recommend another doctor on the staff.

I decided not to go back to him because likely it would be much more expensive than Defy Medical, it's over 30 miles away from me, and it's not a sure thing what their doctor would do, and they don't take any sort of insurance, so for me there is no advantage to go that route.

Hegger80

Yea, my testosterone had been below 300 but I just got a new test and it was 477. Looks like Low T isn't my problem. Probably just depressed or something. Great.

Vince

Super Moderator
A friend of Nelson's.
Dr Daniel Berger. He is a nice guy and very educated on hormones.

Phone: 773.296.2400

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching