Can't control hematocrit even on low dose??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Westin

Hoping I can get some insight on why I am unable to control my hematocrit levels on low dose TRT. A bit of background:

-Healthy and fit 32 year old male. Cardio 7 days a week. Lifting 5 days a week.

-Underwent 3 years of various fertility treatments due to low test and sperm count. Which included fixing varicose vein both sides, clomid 25mg per day hcg 1500 iu 3 times a week 1 mg Arimidex ed.

-was able to have healthy child via IVF w/ wife

-Switched to TRT to avoid returning to low T symptoms. dose test c 40mg every 3.5d. hcg 1500 iu 3 times a week .5 mg arimidex every 3.5 days

-3 month follow up showed total T 1326 and e at 28. CBC showed hematocrit at 49.2

-Follow up 2 months later showed test 805 e 26 hematocrit 50.6

-Donated blood hematocrit decreased 48.7

-hematocrit has been steadily increasing over the past 8 months.

I have been self monitoring monthly my hematocrit and donating as needed. Hematocrit creeps up to 52ish on blood test after 2 months. The frequency of my donations has increased to every 1.5 months now. I cant seem to keep hematocrit under control even on this relatively low dose. Blood pressure elevates slightly in the weeks before donation then returns to normal following donation.
Local doctors don’t seem to have a plan to fix besides stopping treatment which I am dreading because I hate to go back to the way I was. But I am completely out of ideas on how to stop this rise. To continue to donate at this frequency I risk crashing iron.

Any thoughts?

Question: Are you dehydrated when you get the blood draw, or did you drink alcohol within 2 days of the test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

Drink 1 cup of grapefruit juice (refrigerated type, non concentrated) every day. It will help lower a point or two. Then just donate every 90 days. Over time it should level out.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me