Hi there to all out there just need a bit of advice on these blood test
Fsh LH are more or less in borderline
But test is low and SHBG is midway
Do i need to go on trt to raise test level then
Do a pct cycle?
187EAE23-073B-4985-8C52-142D26F7C10D.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Your Total T is low despite your body trying to raise it.

I guess the question is, why is this happening? You mention "pct cycle" have you used some sort of steroid / testosterone in the past and you are trying to recover?

If you have never used any sort of steroid product in the past and you don't have some sort of medical problem/serious nutritional deficiency, then I would think you will need to go on TRT for the rest of your life, as you are unlikely to recover natural production.

With the info you provided, it's just guessing at this point.

K4

Your Total T is low despite your body trying to raise it.

I guess the question is, why is this happening? You mention "pct cycle" have you used some sort of steroid / testosterone in the past and you are trying to recover?

If you have never used any sort of steroid product in the past and you don't have some sort of medical problem/serious nutritional deficiency, then I would think you will need to go on TRT for the rest of your life, as you are unlikely to recover natural production.

With the info you provided, it's just guessing at this point.

Yes i was on a steroid corse a while ago been shut down for a while hcg isnt really doing anything at all

Was thinking of trt for a while then
Try hcg clomid nolva

DragonBits

Yes i was on a steroid corse a while ago been shut down for a while hcg isnt really doing anything at all

Was thinking of trt for a while then
Try hcg clomid nolva

I am not experienced with recovery from steroid, though I did "recover" from injecting normal levels of T for 5 years. I stopped TRT then using clomid for 3-4 months, it took about a total of 6 months.

But it's important to note, I "recovered" to where I was before TRT, which was a ~350-400 ng/dl level of T. At best, you can only recover to where you are naturally, if you know what your T level was before you tried a steroid course then you can know where you are likely to recover to. (minus time, many men do lose T yearly after the age of 40.)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi there vince what if clomid dosent donthe job?

Do i need to go back on test as test is low
Or will clomid bring the test level up?
I would try clomid to boost your LH even higher. Hopefully that will be enough to make you feel better. If it doesn't then look into other options.

Systemlord

It seems your LH is already at the higher end of the range, yet testosterone is very low. This indicates that your testicles are responding poorly to LH stimulation and clomid will do little to nothing.

It's TRT or BUST.

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt my LH was at 17, with no clomid. That's why I don't believe the theory, that when you have a high LH it can't go higher.

DragonBits

Before I started trt my LH was at 17, with no clomid. That's why I don't believe the theory, that when you have a high LH it can't go higher.

Vince, does that mean you tried Clomid and it raised your Total T? I didn't think you were ever on Clomid.

I was prescribed the 50 mg every other day, it raised my total t from 326 > 478, my FT went from 4.7 > 7.7, LH from 2.7 > 9.4 BUT my E2 went from below 5 to 27.6.

The protocol restored my sperm count, which was the only objective.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, does that mean you tried Clomid and it raised your Total T? I didn't think you were ever on Clomid.

I was prescribed the 50 mg every other day, it raised my total t from 326 > 478, my FT went from 4.7 > 7.7, LH from 2.7 > 9.4 BUT my E2 went from below 5 to 27.6.

The protocol restored my sperm count, which was the only objective.
You're right I never have been on clomid. I just believe that clomid should be tried before testosterone. When I started trt I never heard of clomid.

K4

It seems your LH is already at the higher end of the range, yet testosterone is very low. This indicates that your testicles are responding poorly to LH stimulation and clomid will do little to nothing.

It's TRT or BUST.
Thanks for advice will clomid n nolvadex do little?
If it is trt pathway will i have to use an AI?

Ive tried 125mg with 250iu hcg 3xpw last time it did not bring balls

Isit best to put in hcg later on ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale