Blood "pimple" on ball sack

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

I recently noticed what feels like a small blood blister on my scrotum. It looks like a small purple zit...for lack of a better description. I see two other very tiny ones too nearby...all on right side.

Any idea what caused this? A few months ago I played around a few times with a "**** ring" that went around both penis & balls so not sure if result of that?

PS On test cyp & hcg if even relevant

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

2 things, don't play with toys that constrict the blood to your penis. The "Pimple" might be a vein that has popped up, not much different than varicose veins, there is a diagram on Google if you look up "varicose veins"

Weasel

Did you just start HCG?

I seem to be able to make a correlation with HCG and them . I Quit HCG and they go away after a bit. It takes a month or so I spose for them to show up after I begin HCG.

DaveK22

Did you just start HCG?

I seem to be able to make a correlation with HCG and them . I Quit HCG and they go away after a bit. It takes a month or so I spose for them to show up after I begin HCG.

I been on HCG since Jan 2017. Its possible I've had it but just recently noticed a few months ago. I def isn't a vein thing. I pricked it after posting this thread...seems to have dried up now & a tiny scab (tmi lol). Keeping any eye on it

Weasel

Same thing I had. I could just pop them like a pimple and they would disappear almost instantly. I'd be interested to know if they quit appearing if you stopped HCG. I'm not saying its a reason to stop but if you ever do, pay attention to them.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me