"Benzo Belly / Bodyfat Composition After Beginning TRT?"

Buy Lab Tests Online

burnoutat42

Hey Guys

I've only been hitting the iron for a little over two weeks however usually with some quality intermittent fasting I lose body fat extremely fast while simultaneously building muscle! My old muscle memory was there and then some as little as six years ago however after recently finishing my "Klonopin", taper my hormones appear to way out of wack!

Have any of you who successfully completed "Benzo W/D", manged to get your abs back / lower your bodyfat%? I was wondering how TRT therapy might have affected some of you in that department? I don't want to come across as vain however having a nice physique used to be a huge part of my life!

To make matters worse I haven't had sex in four years after falling ill.....absolutely no desire in that department whatsoever! This coming from someone who had allot of sex from the age of 15.5 to 38 years of age! Things in that department have only grown worse after completing my Klonopin W/D over a 15 month time frame. It's like my penis is dead and the only thing it does these days is keep me up at night as I urinate literally 5 plus times a night..sometimes more!

This site or "Excelmale" has been absolutely fantastic and I greatly appreciate all the feedback many of you have given me "Thanks"! I'm tired of simply waiting around for my "Gabba Receptors", to up regulate which is why I have been training as much as I possibly can after drinking "Ginger Tea", for my nausea.

Cheers,
RC

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Klonopin destroyed my testosterone production, tapering off the drug fired my pituitary. I was on Klonopin for 30 years.

It's the reason I'm on TRT, I was fine before the taper.

burnoutat42

Klonopin destroyed my testosterone production, tapering off the drug fired my pituitary. I was on Klonopin for 30 years.

It's the reason I'm on TRT, I was fine before the taper.
Hey buddy you replied to me on another thread as well "Thank you"! Are you losing body-fat while on TRT? Did you ever experience any "Benzo Belley"...thanks again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me