bang energy drink

Buy Lab Tests Online

dobrien

I should probably start with hello. I am new to this forum and have found a lot of the information here as first rate.

I was wondering if anyone has drank bang energy drinks. I have been drinking for a few months and I am hooked. It seems like not a lot of people are aware it exists. I find it to be superior to any of the energy drinks I have tried, and it seems to me, to be a healthier alternative to most energy drinks.

Has anybody else tried it? I am no expert on suppliments, or energy drinks so I was curious what your thoughts might be on ingredients and claims of Creatine, BCAA Aminos, and COQ10.

My favorite flavors are, Cotton candy,Champagne, Peach Mango.
I am wanting to try Rootbeer.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bang+energy+drink&sprefix=bang%2Caps%2C176&crid=1ZTLAGVK4NAW7

vpxsports.com/bang/

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

I like them but I have to sip slowly, not something I would or could drink daily. I prefer the original Kickstart's. 80MG of caffeine, B vitamins and only 80 calories.... Anything with zero calories typically makes me sick, something to so with the artificial sweetener...

dobrien

Warning Label with Caffeine content

Bang.jpg

(weird place for caffeine content)

dobrien

I sip on one a day. I am not a coffee drinker, and have cut soda out completely. I have very bad fatigue and do not think I could make it through a day without it.

dobrien

I am waiting on blood test results. I am in the process of getting consult with Defy.

It says it is the equivalent to 3 cups of coffee. It takes me about 2 hours to finish it, and then I am good all day until around bedtime. No crash or anything. I know I wake up and my brain doesn't seem to work without it, as soon as I take a few swigs, my mind starts to clear.

What I like about it is it feels clean. I don't feel like I am drugged or on a caffeine high, I just feel better with, then without. I went from 2 or 3 energy drinks (Monster, Rockstar) to just 1 can of Bang.

dobrien

It seems to be growing in popularity in the bodybuilding/performance circle, and didn't see anyone on here mention it so I thought I would share and get some feedback.

That was a primary reason I moved away from manuf preworkouts and make my own so that I can control the caffeine content. I typically see things like this ingredients besides the caffeine, that IMHO aren't in any clinically effective dose(s) and its all about the caffeine, that's the only thing providing the zip.

Rabbit91476

there was a you tube video with a guy stating there being taken to court. that its just caffeine. that lab test showed no creatine, trace bcaa. I didn't really do a follow up check. because I like the taste and caffeine.

Loki

I think Bang is apparently being sued. The product was tested and many of the items on the label like COQ10, Creatine and other ingredients were not actually in the product. Turns out to just be artificially sweetened caffeine water....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me