Where to Buy Bacteriostatic Water

Buy Lab Tests Online

kjcmjc

I am trying to purchase some bacteriostatic water to mix with my HCG. I have not ordered any for a while and prices are about $20.00 for a 30ml vial. I was getting my supplies from Bacteriostatic.com, they want $19.99 for one vial, but they are all out of stock. Westend supplies does not even have any for sale. I found a place that is in Ohio called Bound Tree. They want $3.44 per 30ml vial. But I do not know if that includes shipping? Good RX has coupons but I don't know if you need a prescription. My Dr will write one but I have to use his pharmacy for the HCG.

Some say if you mix with Sodium Chloride that its destroys the HCG after a while? I have always used BW. And some say bacteria can grow in the vial with SC?

Any suggestions on where to purchase?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
People sell HCG without a mixing kit? I know Bact water is hard to come by other wise, it seems for some odd reason. let me see what I've got I know I've got some unopened vials that aren't expired.

kjcmjc

I get my HCG from Reliable and it is a 5,000IU mixture. The SC that comes with it is only 2ml? I need more to make 5,000 IU that is why I use BW.

You can use the 2mL just the concentration of the mixture will be different obviously and what you'd draw up in the syringe as the dose. I get it though its much easier to dose it with 5ml/5000iu

Simon7

I make my own Bacteriostatic Water in order to dilute the HCG. I buy a bottle of USP Benzl Alcohol for 5$ which has a shelf life of up to 2 years and I buy a bunch of sterile vials (25 vials for 30$). I mix in a sterile vile the sterile water for injection which I buy at a local pharmacy with the BA (0.9% BA and the rest is water), add HCG and I'm good to go.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me