B12 injects

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am trying the B12 injection from Defy. I am wondering if it matters what time of day i take it and does it matter subq or IM? also i think 1ml is 1mg. guessing that starting at 1mg /ml per week and see how i do seems like a good place to start?
thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have done both ways and both work the same. I feel more energy and appetite for 1-2 days (B-12 is water soluble and leaves your body quickly). Injecting 1 cc three times a week with a 25-30 gauge needle is good. Some guys mix it in their HCG shot

In my experience, I get the best results from 20 IU's injected every morning. I use a 30 gauge 5/16 insulin syringe. This dose is ideal for me as I have one mutation of the MTHFR gene. (A1298C Heterozygous) I also supplement with L-Methylfolate to keep my homocysteine levels in a safe range.

On side note, some compounding pharmacy's sell HCG with methylcobalamin B12 compounded together.

@ Brooksy Chuck If you're getting your methylcobalamin (B12) from APS their new formula does not require refrigeration. Storing instructions should be printed on the bottle.

I got it from Defy they said didn't need to refrigerate but the bottle says store btwn 36 to 46 degree F. (see USP refrigerated temperature)
so i am not sure what that means.. but i have been keeping it on the counter- hope that it is safe to use.
thanks!

@ Brooksy Chuck , Based on the label of the bottle, if it were me, I would put it in the refrigerator and protect it from light. You might want to double check with Defy.

Cold— Any temperature not exceeding 8o (46o F). A refrigerator is a cold place in which the temperature is maintained thermostatically between 2o and 8o (36o and 46o F).

http://www.usp797.org/QA-E9.htm

tmckenzie

Just wondering, how do you puncture a rubber stopper twice and then it still be sharp enough to use? Maybe I have tough hide, but usually I can tell the needle is dull after just puncturing the stopper once.

Austinite

Just wondering, how do you puncture a rubber stopper twice and then it still be sharp enough to use? Maybe I have tough hide, but usually I can tell the needle is dull after just puncturing the stopper once.

I use a 31 gauge needle. Never really had any issues with dulling tips.

Keith I am homozygous for c667t, I am using defys lipo c with b12 and deplin 15 mg. do you think I should up the b12? Since starting deplin I haven't even noticed I'm taking it!

Keith, I am only taking lipo c that has in it b12:) I am using deplin for low dopamine -ADHD in conjunction with the fact I know I am c667T homozygous:)
Thanks. I use it every other day....just wondering if I should add additional b12.

are folks taking their b12 sub q? i think they told me to do it IM? also i am considering trying the lipo c but dont want to IM every day.. is there another way to do it? thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me