Arimidex discontinuation update

Thread starter #21
We've been around the block several times regarding Jay and Nichols' (and rouziers) claims.

Please read, and don't start another flame war.

Search results for query: jay campbell AI

Search results for query: Nichols AI
Well those claims resonate with me and the symptoms I experienced from achieving “optimal” e2 levels left me feeling like I had a chronic disease or something. Just saying, I followed many peoples advice on ai’s for the past 8 months on trt and felt awful until weaning off. So maybe sharing my experience will help some other people.

Also my trt never had stability with ai use, which seems to be a common theme among people that use ai’s. Everything smoothed out after dropping them.

You all do what works for you, but I’m just throwing all this out there for someone that may be experiencing what I went through.

Thread starter #22
Believe what you want, but I have the labs to show effective reduction of E2 from 0.0625 EOD, and it cured my symptoms. I do well in high 20's E2, but above 30 and it starts getting bad. Prior to this anastrozole dosage I was at 38.9, carrying extra bloat and cranky as hell. This dose dropped me to 25.6 Since I have experimented a little and have been dosing at 0.055, last lab E2 29 and things are pretty good.

BTW, regarding joint (and/or bone) pain, for me, the entire point is to not drop E2 that far.
Also curious what your shbg is?

Well those claims resonate with me and the symptoms I experienced from achieving “optimal” e2 levels left me feeling like I had a chronic disease or something. Just saying, I followed many peoples advice on ai’s for the past 8 months on trt and felt awful until weaning off. So maybe sharing my experience will help some other people.

Also my trt never had stability with ai use, which seems to be a common theme among people that use ai’s. Everything smoothed out after dropping them.

You all do what works for you, but I’m just throwing all this out there for someone that may be experiencing what I went through.

It is fine that it works for you, but leave it in the context of your own comment about everyone being individual and having individual needs in TRT. There have been major flames over several individuals insisting that no one should take AI based on Jay, Nichols, rouzier. Please read the previous threads, we just don't want yet another repeat and more locked threads. Believe me, we've been bombarded by this perspective.

It is fine that it works for you, but leave it in the context of your own comment about everyone being individual and having individual needs in TRT. There have been major flames over several individuals insisting that no one should take AI based on Jay, Nichols, rouzier. Please read the previous threads, we just don't want yet another repeat and more locked threads. Believe me, we've been bombarded by this perspective.
@Blackhawk captures the situation nicely with this post. Let's all tread respectfully.

I’ve had the same experience for what it’s worth. A lot of what I thought was high e2 just fixed itself by waiting it out.

Maybe any slight change in hormones, up or down, will cause water retention.
That’s just not how it works. We all have natural slight hormonal changes throughout the day and weeks. Insulin, sleep, stress all cause hormonal changes.

The reality is there is nothing about slightly lowering estrogen levels that leads to water retention. Water retention can change with sodium ect. But there is no evidence or science behind .125 AI or reduced E2 that would cause water retention at all. None.

I have a real hard problem with this .125mg Anastrozole dosing. It's a gimic in that guys expect an AI, the big three (Cyp/HCG/AI) in TRT but it's such a miniscule dose that it's really not going to be all that effective and I'm just not going to believe those that say that they had elevated E symptoms and took .125mg and suddenly pissed out several pounds of water and then had low E joint paint.
Believe it...I have blood test evidence... .125 drops my E2 sensitive 50 and the effect takes about an hour

That’s just not how it works. We all have natural slight hormonal changes throughout the day and weeks. Insulin, sleep, stress all cause hormonal changes.

The reality is there is nothing about slightly lowering estrogen levels that leads to water retention. Water retention can change with sodium ect. But there is no evidence or science behind .125 AI or reduced E2 that would cause water retention at all. None.
He could be confusing general water retention with edema. When my E2 is high 20s low 30s, I have swelling in my hands and lower extremities. When my E2 is 40-50, I do not. I know...it sounds crazy, but its real. I've spent a fortune on E2 testing through discounted labs trying to nail this down.