Arimidex discontinuation update

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

user_joe

If you want to quit your ai just start taking less and/or less frequently. If you’re experiencing symptoms you think warrant an ai, take a tiny dose. Take less and less over time. Eventually you just stabilize and that’s that.

Lots of debate on here, but my conclusion is that the doctors on TOT were correct. They didn’t really dig into the interim symptoms of quitting your ai. Hell, some people may not even experience those.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmaxey1

The evidence is in people’s bloodwork. There are people with estrogen over the “normal range” that do not retain water. You have to realize that a lot of the patients on trt and the few Dr’s out there that are passionate about trt are ahead of the entire medical industry on this kind of stuff.
This is not evidence. Sure their are people with high E2 that do not retain water. However this is not evidence that estrogen does not cause water retention.
You have contradicted yourself. A few messages up you say that you are not saying estrogen does not cause water retention. Now you are claiming evidence that it doesnt because every single person does not react the same.

This back and forth is silly. Lets agree that we are all biologically unique and we will not all respond the exact same way. Lets just not pretend a fact isnt a fact just because you have not observed this fact in your own body. Estrogen can cause water retention. This is a fact. Does is every single time in every single person alive? Of course not. But it doesnt make the statement less factual.

Shad0w

This is not evidence. Sure their are people with high E2 that do not retain water. However this is not evidence that estrogen does not cause water retention.
You have contradicted yourself. A few messages up you say that you are not saying estrogen does not cause water retention. Now you are claiming evidence that it doesnt because every single person does not react the same.

This back and forth is silly. Lets agree that we are all biologically unique and we will not all respond the exact same way. Lets just not pretend a fact isnt a fact just because you have not observed this fact in your own body. Estrogen can cause water retention. This is a fact. Does is every single time in every single person alive? Of course not. But it doesnt make the statement less factual.
Dude... I’m not saying that estrogen does not cause water retention. I’m saying the water retention could be from anything else and one shouldn’t automatically assume it’s from their estrogen. The evidence that it isn’t always estrogen is in the bloodwork. Someone with single digit e2 and still experiencing water retention is PROOF of this. Yes I agree everyone is different, my statements are suggesting you rule out everything else before assuming it’s estrogen related every time.

Pringle

This topic always ends up here. Some with the belief that you can quit AI’s and your body will stabilize and adjust with no ill effects regardless of E2 levels and others, like me who who are extremely E2 sensitive and tried Low T dosages and no AI, over a considerable amount of time, and were never able to stabilize and feel as good without the AI as I did with it. We all respond to TRT differently.....that’s it.

Shad0w

This topic always ends up here. Some with the belief that you can quit AI’s and your body will stabilize and adjust with no ill effects regardless of E2 levels and others, like me who who are extremely E2 sensitive and tried Low T dosages and no AI, over a considerable amount of time, and were never able to stabilize and feel as good without the AI as I did with it. We all respond to TRT differently.....that’s it.[/QUOTE
This topic always ends up here. Some with the belief that you can quit AI’s and your body will stabilize and adjust with no ill effects regardless of E2 levels and others, like me who who are extremely E2 sensitive and tried Low T dosages and no AI, over a considerable amount of time, and were never able to stabilize and feel as good without the AI as I did with it. We all respond to TRT differently.....that’s it.
Ive tried the low t dosages as well but still feel better around 170-180mg/week which is what I’ve been running for a while. I wouldn’t consider that a low dose.

tmaxey1

Dude... I’m not saying that estrogen does not cause water retention. I’m saying the water retention could be from anything else and one shouldn’t automatically assume it’s from their estrogen. The evidence that it isn’t always estrogen is in the bloodwork. Someone with single digit e2 and still experiencing water retention is PROOF of this. Yes I agree everyone is different, my statements are suggesting you rule out everything else before assuming it’s estrogen related every time.
You are providing "PROOF" of something no one is debating.

This has gotten weird.

Lets agree that we are all different and people respond differently to estrogen so one size does not fit all. 1 guy can have estrogen levels of a woman menstruating and feel great. Another guy can swell up and get manboobs at the same estrogen levels.

The subject is beaten to death and i apologize to the board and the moderators for my part in keeping this going. I need to get better at walking away from what I know is misinformation.

Shad0w

You are providing "PROOF" of something no one is debating.

This has gotten weird.

Lets agree that we are all different and people respond differently to estrogen so one size does not fit all. 1 guy can have estrogen levels of a woman menstruating and feel great. Another guy can swell up and get manboobs at the same estrogen levels.

The subject is beaten to death and i apologize to the board and the moderators for my part in keeping this going. I need to get better at walking away from what I know is misinformation.
I still don’t know what “misinformation” you’re talking about. I don’t mind a civilized debate, but next time try stating your opinions politely and you won’t cause a big argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale