Are any doctors willing to prescribe Nandrolone or Deca with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

I've been on trt for a little over a year. I asked my current doctor about adding nandrolone to my current protocol for joint pain and other benefits. He stated he's not willing to do it as there's no need for it. I've heard other people on the forum talk about getting it prescribed and was wondering if there are any doctors out there that will include it in a trt protocol. I'd like to possibly try it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I believe you need a very specific diagnosis like muscle wasting (ive heard that some where) in order to fit in to a very narrow envelope to get it prescribed.

HealthMan

Agree. Joint pain is a little bit of a stretch to ask for nandrolone. The only benefit of nandrolone for a healthy individual is muscle gain in my opinion (opinion from someone that have used it before). So I guess this is why you are looking to add nandrolone right?

masfield

from what i know, you have to have a muscle-wasting disease to get it, which i have and which is why i do get it. helpful stuff, but i'd much rather not have the goddamn disease and not need it. obviously.

I’d be careful to dive into nandrolone with TRT as tempting as it might sound. Guys end up with libido issues that can be long term even at low doses. And the legitimacy of whether it really helps joints or not seems up for debate.

sting

I’d be careful to dive into nandrolone with TRT as tempting as it might sound. Guys end up with libido issues that can be long term even at low doses. And the legitimacy of whether it really helps joints or not seems up for debate.
I know for fact, libido is great with small dosages while on trt and it helps with joints.

Good for you. Hasn’t been that way for everyone. Threads on every TRT or steroid forum on the web and lots of intelligent people with possible reasons why that aren’t easy for me to recall. Just because you’ve done ok on it proves very little for entire population.

sting

Good for you. Hasn’t been that way for everyone. Threads on every TRT or steroid forum on the web and lots of intelligent people with possible reasons why that aren’t easy for me to recall. Just because you’ve done ok on it proves very little for entire population.

I know lots of people with great experience. There also have been many on this forum and other forms as well. Proves more than just very little of the entire population .
Im interested if you have any personal experience to go by yourself?

New to the forum..Just making my way through and gathering valuable information Based on others various experience, expertise, wisdom and history..can’t get better than that..I have a question if you don’t mind?

If including nandrolone into the TRT mix, does that mean you Would cut the test cyp dose and make it up with the Nandrolone. For example..Say you were taking a weekly dose of 1 ml test cyp, would you then cut the dose in half to say .5 ml test cyp and then add .5 ml of nandrolone for a total of 1 ml a week? Or would you divide the 1 ml of test cyp down to .5 ml every 3.5 days and then add either .5 ml or 1 ml of nandrolone to the therapy once per week? From what I read it sounds like the nandrolone supercharges the test Cyp.

i’ve read it lubricates joints but does it have any long lasting benefits on repairing joints or assisting them to heal if damaged?

excellent threat!

sting

New to the forum..Just making my way through and gathering valuable information Based on others various experience, expertise, wisdom and history..can’t get better than that..I have a question if you don’t mind?

If including nandrolone into the TRT mix, does that mean you Would cut the test cyp dose and make it up with the Nandrolone. For example..Say you were taking a weekly dose of 1 ml test cyp, would you then cut the dose in half to say .5 ml test cyp and then add .5 ml of nandrolone for a total of 1 ml a week? Or would you divide the 1 ml of test cyp down to .5 ml every 3.5 days and then add either .5 ml or 1 ml of nandrolone to the therapy once per week? From what I read it sounds like the nandrolone supercharges the test Cyp.

i’ve read it lubricates joints but does it have any long lasting benefits on repairing joints or assisting them to heal if damaged?

excellent threat!

Two different compounds. Two different therapies. Add half the dose of Nandralone to your full dose of T. No problems with libido. It helps joints and muscle growth. Read the above post from Nelson. Best of luck

Never told us but my brother who’s also a bodybuilder I should mention is a patient of his for a few years now and during the second year of treatment he added deca with the 200mg of testosterone and HCG to his script. He also wrote him a script for peptides (sermorelin, ghrp2,6)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me