APS Compounding Pharmacy Florida Still has the best pricing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Derrick

Hello, I was looking at the listed prices that you posted and I was blown away how cheap you can get those items for. I recently went through a website called increase my T and after submitting my lab work to them, they sent me my prescribed items that cost a total of $600. Those items were three 4ml vials of Test cypionate 200mg/ml, 2 vials of HCG 5000units, and a slew of syringes. My question is did I get ripped off. After looking at those prices you listed, I kind of felt that I could have gotten a whole lot more than for what I paid for.

ERO

Wow!

Test CYP 200 ml 10 CC bottles $44

HCG 11000 IU $58

HCG 5000 IU $35

$10 Shipping

Anyone seeing better pricing out there please go ahead and post it

http://www.apsmeds.com/

Telephone: 888-547-2654
FAX:727-330-7840

I have been on TRT for 4 years and these are, by far, the best prices that I have ever seen! I have to try them on my next order. Does anyone know how fast (or slow) their shipping is?

Ab037

Wow is right.. the Dr in SoCal I used for TRT (2.5 yrs) uses APS but charged me $100 per vial of Test cyp and about $110 for the 11000 HCG.... Been getting ripped I guess..

Ab, many cash pay doctors include an extra charge on medications they are providing through a compounding pharmacy. If the doctor is not charging a monthly fee, or a high price for their time, then they make the cost up on the medications. It is the best way to keep the consultation and monitoring fees affordable for the patient while still bringing in enough money to maintain a practice, staff, malpractice, lawyers, marketing, etc. The doctor is not ripping you off unless they are also charging over $200 for the visit and/or a monthly fee in addition to marked up medications. Rmember, you are not just paying for medications in this case but also paying for the doctor to write you the required prescription (and hopefully monitor the ongoing treatment if they are a good doctor)

Ab037

Good to know jasen thank you. That could have been the case. 2 visits a year but yes was over $200 for a visit. No monthly fee, the price I paid thru his office for APS was about what I paid for local pharmacy.

Someguy

I get 10ml vials of Watson 200mg/ml testosterone cypionate from Walgreens for $44 with a goodrx coupon. No shipping since it's a local pickup, but no syringes included so maybe it comes out even.

Re-Ride

The folks at APS were extremely helpful when i spoke to them today. Location is west central FL.

T-cyp: they are limited to filling 30 day supply of T if the out of state script comes in by fax or phone. If you hand deliver it then they can fill cyp up to a 90 day supply per their internal policy. available in either grapeseed oil (slightly less viscous) or sesame oil. 6 month stability in either case. Does not recommend going over that.

hCG- not "controlled" in FL but they abide by the state the script originates from. Might fill multiple month supply. The shelf life is 6 months dry. Unofficially "you can probably exceed that" Store dry ambient.

edit: @Someguy: walgreen's Norcal stores on 8/12/15 all quoted $124 cash price on 10ml vials of t-cyp 200mg/ml is $124 no matter the brand. Said this was "national pricing". Perhaps you can post the store where you got it for $44.

Also they are reporting 10ml vials as "temporarily un-avail but will gladly supply 10 one vials for only $297"

Last edited:

Re-Ride

Thanks torrential. The local Walg pharmacist recognized good rx and confirmed he would accept the cpn but nds the Rx before confirming price.

edit: hCG was $97/10,000iu from CVS in multiple vial purchase fro CVS. They supply the APP brand which is shelf stable for at least 18 months at 70F. The compounding pharmacist in FL stated that "big pharma has facilities capable of producing a more refined product, hence the longer shelf life"

GoodRx is awesome!

Last edited:
I got an order of HCG from APS pharmacy thru LowT.com months ago they didn't send me the needle to mix the bacteriostatic water with my order luckly i had one with my sermorelin order so i could mix it.I tried to reactivate my account with LowT.com 2 days ago they told me they was not accepting new customers nor old with accounts on hold i found out their going out of buisness i'm lucky i had sense enough to get extra test cyp and anastrozole and hcg but i'm low on test cyp now everybody else try to azz rape me on prices for therapy i go blood profile thru my PCP tomorrow was going to see a endocrinologist but hey after 1yr on HRT i know what i need so i'll see if my doctor can call in a script for test cyp 200mg 10ml vial and needles from APS for me and sermorelin 3mg vial month supply and they call me and i just use my card it should still be on file with them i'll come out a whole hell of a lot cheaper

Superman

I got an order of HCG from APS pharmacy thru LowT.com months ago they didn't send me the needle to mix the bacteriostatic water with my order luckly i had one with my sermorelin order so i could mix it.I tried to reactivate my account with LowT.com 2 days ago they told me they was not accepting new customers nor old with accounts on hold i found out their going out of buisness i'm lucky i had sense enough to get extra test cyp and anastrozole and hcg but i'm low on test cyp now everybody else try to azz rape me on prices for therapy i go blood profile thru my PCP tomorrow was going to see a endocrinologist but hey after 1yr on HRT i know what i need so i'll see if my doctor can call in a script for test cyp 200mg 10ml vial and needles from APS for me and sermorelin 3mg vial month supply and they call me and i just use my card it should still be on file with them i'll come out a whole hell of a lot cheaper

lowt.com as in lowtestosterone.com? or is that 2 separate companies. Lowtestosterone.com was horrible about sending enough mixing needles when I was with them.

Not to be a jerk and I am by no means an English major but your post was impossible to read. Try adding some punctuation next time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me