Anyone have a Proven product to lower Homocysteine?

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

I need help finding a methyl product that will lower my Homocysteine level. The last one I tried took me from 12 to 16. If you have found one, where did your numbers start and end up.

Thank you...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

It's associated with low levels of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, as well as renal disease.

Additionally,

• low levels of thyroid hormone
  • kidney disease (which you posted about Vince)
  • psoriasis
  • some medicines
  • when the condition runs in your family.

So if it's not vitamin related, high homocysteine could indicate another problem.

blackebob

Additionally,

• low levels of thyroid hormone
  • kidney disease (which you posted about Vince)
  • psoriasis
  • some medicines
  • when the condition runs in your family.

So if it's not vitamin related, high homocysteine could indicate another problem.
Its vitamin related, but thanks for keeping me up tonight DB. I have tried multiple supplements, but the only one that worked was a major budget hit. I was hoping someone had a win win. I might have to just sell one of the kids and quit playing Amazon roulette.

1Draw

I need help finding a methyl product that will lower my Homocysteine level. The last one I tried took me from 12 to 16. If you have found one, where did your numbers start and end up.

Thank you...

I'm taking this product to lower mine:
https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Homoc...691&sr=8-9&keywords=homocysteine+defense&th=1

You want a product with Trimethylglycine (TMG) along with B vitamins to effectively lower it. Excellent information on the benefits of TMG here at one of my favorite websites:
15 Interesting Health Benefits of TMG + Mechanisms & Side Effects - Selfhacked

My Homocysteine was 12.4 umol/L ( 0.0 - 15.0) in August and my Dr. advised taking this. Haven't had retested yet but, from what a friend told me it definitely lowers his. High levels can lead to a lot of heart problems.

blackebob

I'm taking this product to lower mine:
https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Homoc...691&sr=8-9&keywords=homocysteine+defense&th=1

You want a product with Trimethylglycine (TMG) along with B vitamins to effectively lower it. Excellent information on the benefits of TMG here at one of my favorite websites:
15 Interesting Health Benefits of TMG + Mechanisms & Side Effects - Selfhacked

My Homocysteine was 12.4 umol/L ( 0.0 - 15.0) in August and my Dr. advised taking this. Haven't had retested yet but, from what a friend told me it definitely lowers his. High levels can lead to a lot of heart problems.

please update your test results when available.
Thank you

Greyfox

Thank you...
Just curious, do you know if you carry the MTHFR gene variation?

blackebob

I am assuming I dont as the doc hasnt addressed it other than a high level out of range, >11. I had gotten it down to 8 over the summer so I am guessing I dont have it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me