Any success using FSA funds?

Buy Lab Tests Online

VacationMan

Hello everyone,

Open enrollment is just around the corner. I'm considering contribution to FSA to offset the taxes on some of my ongoing healthcare costs. I know I can use those funds for office visit co-pays and prescription co-pays (when filled locally), but what about follow-ups and prescription meds I receive from Defy Medical?

Has anyone been successful in using FSA funds to pay for services and prescription meds received from and through Defy?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

Hi Jesse,

Thanks! Now comes the million dollar question: Were they successful in getting reimbursement through FSA, or did it get clogged up in the FSA "we must approve this first, meanwhile we've locked down your FSA card so you can't use until we decide" process?

I unfortunately do not have an answer to that, as only the patient would be able to answer that.

I will have an FSA next year and I do receive some care through my employer so eventually I'll be able to answer that for you from my experience.

VacationMan

Well, I'm going to roll the dice and take a chance myself. Guess I'll find out after that next HCG refill around the Thanksgiving time frame.

Appreciate your response!

fifty

I pay with my hsa debit card. I would try the same if i still had an fsa as i would bet on it working out fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me