All numbers went into high range

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tgrappler

I was consistently low with all of my markers, except estradiol, which always was on a higher end of the scale just a bit over.

My most recent labwork shows really high numbers across the board. My protocol was .4cc every 5th day. T-cyp 200mg/ml only. About two weeks ago I switched to lower dose ... .3cc every 5th day.

Recent test (3 weeks ago).
Total test: 1757.2 > 916
Free test (direct): 38.6 > 25
E2 sensitive: 58 > 35
SHGB: 59 > 55
T3, free: 3.5 (within range) 2 - 4.4

Should I be concerned about testosterone being so high?
The thing is I don't feel all that great, I presume it is mostly high E2, that's giving me problems... But unsure about everything being so high. Could this be due to a spike following my injection?

I'm going to retest either this week or early next week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

When did you get your labs drawn? Was it before or after lowering your dose? Either way, something doesn’t seem right here. You were taking 112mg/ week, and then 2 weeks ago you dropped down to 84mg per week. At either dose, I have no clue how you can have numbers that high.

Are you taking HCG?

When did you have these labs done in regards to your E5D injection? Was it a day or two after you injected, or was this at trough?

My first set of labs with Defy, I was on 105mg/ week of test, and 1000iu/ week of HCG, and I injected EOD. I split up the doses into EOD injections, but my totals per week were 105mg and 1000iu. And my total came back at 1855. So the only thing I can think of, is that maybe you’re using HCG and it’s bumping your testosterone level up a bunch. Or you had your blood drawn right after your injection, or that you’re not injecting the amount that you think you are.

Tgrappler

No HCG. Only t-cyp 200mg/ml.

I got the tests done while on .4cc dosage. I lowered because we saw E2 high again and free test was high as well.

Total T number wasn't on the first test (lab error).
When I saw it now I got a little freaked out. Yes, the lab work was done after injection. I thought that's what was recommend, sounds like it was a spike because of that.

I doubt I am injecting wrong. Unless I'm counting lines on the syringe incorrectly, pretty sure I was doing .4cc pretty accurately.

Thanks for sharing your numbers, I am not as concerned seeing that you had a spike as well. I'm retesting probably tomorrow, last day before next injection.

Raaj

Can someone guide me for estradiol test
In Pune, India we have only below test
Estradiol 38 pg/ml
Serum by ECLIA Instrument : Cobas e411/Cobas 6000
Will this be useful if I want to track in my future TRT.
Please let me know we do not have free estrogen test here in Pune. I am still searching for the lab

Labs do make mistakes though you're doing it wrong by having a blood draw after an injection, this is always done before an injection, not after.

Tgrappler

Can someone guide me for estradiol test
In Pune, India we have only below test
Estradiol 38 pg/ml
Serum by ECLIA Instrument : Cobas e411/Cobas 6000
Will this be useful if I want to track in my future TRT.
Please let me know we do not have free estrogen test here in Pune. I am still searching for the lab

I think a new thread would be better for this, good sir.

Gman86

No HCG. Only t-cyp 200mg/ml.

I got the tests done while on .4cc dosage. I lowered because we saw E2 high again and free test was high as well.

Total T number wasn't on the first test (lab error).
When I saw it now I got a little freaked out. Yes, the lab work was done after injection. I thought that's what was recommend, sounds like it was a spike because of that.

I doubt I am injecting wrong. Unless I'm counting lines on the syringe incorrectly, pretty sure I was doing .4cc pretty accurately.

Thanks for sharing your numbers, I am not as concerned seeing that you had a spike as well. I'm retesting probably tomorrow, last day before next injection.

Ya so this was definitely taken when you testosterone was peaking. So no need to worry too much. Just make sure to get your labs drawn the morning that you usually inject. Get your labs drawn, and then go home and do your injection. That's how all of us do it, and is what is recommended. I''m sure your numbers will look much closer to where you want them this next time, especially considering you lowered your dose. But testosterone on the higher end isn't something to be that scared of, especially if you're feeling good. So go mostly on how you feel, and use these numbers as a guide. Everyone's different, and require different testosterone levels to feel good. Me, for instance, just had a total of 1613 on my last labs, which had my free T right at the top of the range. 1613 is just where my total needs to be in order to have a good free T level. Like I said, we're all very individual. What seems high for one person, might be just perfect, or even not enough for another.

Tgrappler

Thanks for the response everyone. I feel better that it was most likely my mistake with the timing of the test and will retest properly very soon.

Cheers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching