After 6 weeks on lower dose, doc tells me I'm still over therapeutic numbers (1125 ng/dl). Too trigger happy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eusung

36 years old.

Side note:

Doctors at hospitals in general won't treat me for TRT because of both my age and my levels being in the okay range. So I resorted to an HRT clinic in Thailand where. Because of the high price, the plan was to just do use the HRT clinic temporarily until I am familiar with the routine and then self-medicate by getting the medicine over the counter. I know of someone who did exactly this. But then suddenly as of this year..every pharmacy is out of stock and is now only selling oral tablets/pelletse. So I don't know what I will do long-term.

But to the main point:

A little over 2 months on TRT, transitioned from HCG monotherapy, so had a slight boost from there already level wise.

1st 2 weeks: 62.5 mg twice a week subQ + HCG 500iu twice a week + arimidex 0.125 twice a week (125 mg per week in total)

After that, labs taken ONE day after injection showed levels at 1309 total test and 23 pg/ml estradiol. Doc said it was too high for test, and too low for estradiol.

so since then went on this regimen:

50 mg twice a week subQ
HCG 500 iu twice a week (same as before)
arimidex 0.125 ONCE a week

After 2 weeks on that...I waited 4 days before blood labs and tested at 1080 ng/dl test and 39 pg/ml e2. Doc was okay with these numbers so I continued on for the next month, same protocol.12

So latest labs (2 months on TRT, but 6 weeks on the new protocol:

total test: 1125 ng/dl
E2: 29 pg/ml

Doc says above therpeutic range, and a little too low for E2, so tells me to start injection once every 5 days for testosterone and HCG, and to reduce frequency of arimidex to once every 10 days (my natural E2 before any type of therapy was 31 pg/ml.

Also since I was getting hard lumps in my belly, she gave me syringes for instramuscular in the thigh. Fortunately it is not painful.

Do you think she is being a little too trigger happy in changing my protocol? I mean the doctor was okay with me being at 1080 ng/dl...so the difference between that and 1125 ng/dl seems like so many variables at play could have affected that and I could have maybe did a workout before the blood test and gotten 1080ng/dl or even slightly lower.

I feel physically I do have a little more energy, but it's subtle, and shows up more in that I am more chatty with people..maybe a little too much.

the mood is not exactly "Wow I feel great" but I wasn't expecting that at the 2 month mark especially after changing the protocol 2 weeks in, making this 6 weeks total on the current protocol.

One thing I notice is it's hard for me to sleep. I sleep very little..too little, like a few hours a day, but manage to not feel that sleepy during the day. Not sure how I feel about this. I kind of want to be able to sleep a normal 7 hours a day. It is especially harder on injection day(probably the HCG).

Libido definitely has been a little higher than before.

I posted my labs here.

PS - I thought 29 pg/ml is good for E2? Literally 2 point difference from my natural E2 before TRT. Their reference range is 25 pg/ml to 60 pg/ml.

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    313.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image (3).png
    image (3).png
    143 KB · Views: 110
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    366.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmaxey1

It looks like your numbers are very nice. If the rest of your labs look good what does it hurt if your testosterone levels are 1500? I fail to see the risk.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree your numbers look pretty good. The issue is your sleep. I think you need to find something, so you could sleep longer than a few hours. Some members use low dose of melatonin. I would look into it.

Eusung

Thanks everyone.

Thinking I should just go to a big hospital and tell a doctor that I'm already on TRT, maybe the doctor won't be so averse to treating me this time. Then I will be able to afford it longterm. One complication is I'm supposed to live and work in Vietnam soon...and TRT is not a normal thing there. Don't know if it even exists there.

From what I hear it used to be so easy here in Thailand to just go to certain pharmacies and stock up without a prescription...now the testiviron is not being shipped to the country for some odd reason.

I was also hoping for some way to ditch the AI. Maybe reducing HCG a bit, or just not using HCG just like youtuber bignoknow doesn't use it (but did use it temporarily for fertility I believe). Without it my E2 rose to 46, which didn't feel too good. I liked to stay in the 29-33 range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me