Actor in News after TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

Actor and congressional candidate Antonio Sabato Jr. is in the news after receiving testosterone replacement therapy. Fox News reports:

Former model and soap star-turned aspiring politician Antonio Sabato Jr., said he “could have sex all day” after having testosterone pellets injected into his buttocks. Sabato first sought out the procedure to address his low levels of the hormone.

“I was like an 80-year-old man,” 46-year-old Sabato said, adding that he’s never had plastic surgery but has gotten Botox in the past.

Sabato sought the help of Dr. Christopher Asandra of NuMale Medical Center. Asandra told the news outlet that the pellet, which is about the size of a Tic Tac, is inserted into the fatty tissue of the upper buttock or hip area, and needs to be replaced after about five to seven months.

Sabato said the effects were immediate. He said he works out seven days per week, and is burning up to three times the amount of calories he was before treatment. He also said it helps him deal with stress, especially on the campaign trail.

“This is the best way to go, it makes perfect sense,” he said. “Once you find out for yourself where you need to be, it’s changing your life forever.”

Picture is from Wikipedia, so there should be no copyright issues.

Antonio_Sabato.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Whatzup

Good for him but I always heard pellets are not really good. I guess every organism is different. At the same time he could have now the best libido ever and energy but how are his labs. We can feel great but the labs also need to be in range from the trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me