Acne - shoulder, chest, back acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

djm1986

I know many others have asked this question but is there any way to control acne. I have an appointment with a dermatologist on Friday. I wanted some suggestions before hand from others in what I need to ask for when I go to see him. I have always had mild back acne but no scarring. I was wondering if I should try accutane or antibiotic.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
As I understand it back-ne is cause from DHT being too high. There are drugs to drop your DHT but the easiest way to stop excessive oily skin is to drop your T dose which will lower your DHT since DHT comes from T.

As I understand it back-ne is cause from DHT being too high. There are drugs to drop your DHT but the easiest way to stop excessive oily skin is to drop your T dose which will lower your DHT since DHT comes from T.

That's really not all that true, E plays a big part there. I experienced it. My DHT was pretty mid to low range but my E was astronomical and I was all broke out, which subsided a lot when E came down.

I know many others have asked this question but is there any way to control acne. I have an appointment with a dermatologist on Friday. I wanted some suggestions before hand from others in what I need to ask for when I go to see him. I have always had mild back acne but no scarring. I was wondering if I should try accutane or antibiotic.

Try Selsun Blue. The active ingredient Selenium Disulfide promotes skin cells to come off and Selsun actually is advertising it now as a body acne tool. Use a loofa, brush, etc etc but using it twice per day works wonders for me and I only have minor breakouts these days.

TheDude

That's really not all that true, E plays a big part there. I experienced it. My DHT was pretty mid to low range but my E was astronomical and I was all broke out, which subsided a lot when E came down.

I didn't have any body acne until I started Test Cream on testicles to increase DHT. So, there is definitely something to what he was saying.

I didn't have any body acne until I started Test Cream on testicles to increase DHT. So, there is definitely something to what he was saying.

Not in my case and I know more about it than most and I won't demonize DHT as some try to. When I can pull a ~40 on the 16-79 DHT scale, it's not DHT that is making me break out, it's the E that reads 50/60 as high as 88 LC/MS/MS such as it was in the past.

TheDude

Not in my case and I know more about it than most and I won't demonize DHT as some try to. When I can pull a ~40 on the 16-79 DHT scale, it's not DHT that is making me break out, it's the E that reads 50/60 as high as 88 LC/MS/MS such as it was in the past.

Just to be clear, I wasn't demonizing DHT. I have had high E2 (around 60 on sensitive test) and didn't have any body acne until I went to increase my DHT. I am happy with the higher levels of DHT.

djm1986

I think with my new reduced trt protocol and selson blue should help......my old protocol had my trough test days testing about 1500......which was 200mg of test a week.........the new protocol i will be doing between 100-120 test a week. In theory it should help significantly.

PT

I use to have mild to moderate acne on my back from my HRT therapy. I tried scrubbing my back, using topicals for acne, etc. Those things helped a bit but did not eliminate the issue. One thing did however. I have managed to eliminate my back acne by swimming in a chlorinated pool twice per week, 30 minutes or so each session. I now have NO, as zero, acne on my back or anywhere. I have not changed anything else, HRT regimen, diet or whatever.

Also, as a long term weightlifter, the swimming also has done wonders for my shoulders, in terms of flexibility and fewer aches/pains, especially at night sleeping.

It only took about two weeks once I started swimming for the acne to clear up. - PT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me