50mg every 3 days Protocol

Royal244

Hello. I've seen many suggestions on this forum that you should inject 50mg every 3.5 days. What about injecting every 3 days? I am thinking of doing that. I have a higher SHBG (~50). Higher dosage at once don't do me that much good due to problem with estriadol. Being on 100mg per week i had 40 pg/ml of e2 (the top range is 42). My erections were not that great, so i guess i am just sensitive to estriadol. Testosterone was peaking at 8 ng/ml (top range is 8.5 if i remember correctly). Back to the topic, though. The general idea is to inject 50mg every 3 days (not 3.5) and taking 30mg zinc per day to reduce that e2 even more. I am not taking HCG and i don't want it for now, maybe later. So, what do you guys think about this? Considering all the info i wrote you? Thanks for help.

The extra question i have - the testosterone i am using (enathate) is coming with 1ml vials (100mg per vial). Can i draw the testosterone to the syringe and store the remaining 0.5ml for 3 days in there?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It makes it somewhat difficult to give proper advice when we don't really know the ranges from the lab you are using. For example, at LabCorp, the SHBG range is from 19.3 - 76.4 nmol/l. If you are using LabCorp, the dead center of the range is at 47.85 nmol/l. So if you are using LabCorp you are just over the mid range on SHBG and I would not consider that high. LabCorp might have an age-related range, I'm not 100% sure. If you go with 50mg every 3 days that will be more testosterone being injected per week than the 50mg every 3.5 days. If you want to 40 mg every 3 days might be more of an equal dose to the 50mg every 3.5 days. Unless you have symptoms of high estradiol I would not consider 40 pg/ml extremely high. My estradiol runs 35 pg/ml and I am just fine with that level. Which test was used on your estradiol? Was it the Roche ECLIA or the Estradiol Sensitive, LC/MS/MS assay? That makes a difference too.

It won't hurt you to try a new protocol but if you change you should stick with it for 6 weeks so the new protocol reaches a steady state. Is your prescription 100 mg/ml or 200 mg/ml? It does make a difference. Assuming it is 100 mg/ml then you are talking about two injections of 50 mg per injection. Yes, you can draw it all in the syringe and only inject half the testosterone. Is the syringe you are using have a needle that is permanently attached on one that can be removed and a new needle exchanged in its place? If a permanent needle you must make sure that you clean that needle very well before the second injection so you do not get an infection from a dirty needle. It would be better it you have a syringe that the needle can be removed and put a new needle on for the second injection. A lot of people prepare injections a head of time, I do, but I use different syringes and needles.

So, to clarify, are you wanting to use the same syringe and the same needle? If so, I would not personally recommend that.

Blackhawk

Different people inject at every different dosage frequency you can imagine. Most commonly: Every 2 weeks (typically sucks for everyone), once a week, twice a week or every 3.5 days, E3D, EOD, Daily.

Most guys with SHBG of 50-ish can get away with less frequent injections once or twice a week.

I have similar SHBG to you at 48. I was doing E3D, along with HCG E3D but recently went to EOD to try to even out a reoccurring cycle of estrogen symptoms. it seems to be working.

100mg is a common starting dose, which may or may not work for you for the long term. The only way you know is by trying, adjusting dose and finding out what does work best. However, every change means sticking it out 6-8 weeks for blood levels to stabilize before next labs and re-assessment. Your actual dosage is entirely dependent on how you feel and your lab results.

Re: the 1ml vials, You can get sterile empty vials like these, and inject the second dose into that safe sterile storage. I too would not re-use any syringe days later. https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/vials/sealed-sterile-vials.html

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I agree with the talking points above ... If every three (3) days works for you then make it happen. One of the main benefits for why see so many here injecting E3.5 days is just regiment consistency. If you know that every Monday AM and every Thursday PM is the when to pin, it makes things a little more easy.

M

MarkM

I agree with the talking points above ... If every three (3) days works for you then make it happen. One of the main benefits for why see so many here injecting E3.5 days is just regiment consistency. If you know that every Monday AM and every Thursday PM is the when to pin, it makes things a little more easy.

I'm a Monday AM and Thursday PM guy myself. It works for me, I'm pretty dialed in, and I don't have to worry if I get busy or travel across the weekend. Plus the Thursday PM injection gives me a peak Saturday/Sunday that comes in handy keeping up with my sweetheart.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I'm a Monday AM and Thursday PM guy myself. It works for me, I'm pretty dialed in, and I don't have to worry if I get busy or travel across the weekend. Plus the Thursday PM injection gives me a peak Saturday/Sunday that comes in handy keeping up with my sweetheart.

Awesome, I didn't even think about the weekend benefit part LOL.

I vote that from hereon we officially name the Mon - Thursday AM/PM 3.5 routine the "Sweetheart Protocol" haha..

lexer

Thats what worked best for me , every monday and thursday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me

Online statistics