3/4 Month Lab Results..wtf happened?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Here are my lab results that I got back today. Roughly 4 months after starting trt. My prior lab results are posted towards the bottom of the page for reference.

1540514819643.png

1540514855517.png

1540514887206.png

1540514929179.png

I honestly thought I had someones else's bloodwork because of how much things changed from my test just 6 weeks ago.

(Below) is my blood work at 6 weeks on my original dose of 140mg Test Cyp total per week & 800iu units of hcg total per week. Twice per week injections.

Total Test - 467

Free Test - 19.8

E2 Sensitive - 17.3

Also here is my lab work before starting trt if you are interested. (Below)

1540515936846.png

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

Those results make no sense. Far below the low range for T. Almost double the top end for free T. Shbg quadrupled?

No way those are right.

That’s what I was thinking. I was completely stunned when I saw them today.

How do you feel?

About the same as before I started trt. zero libido, still some depression. Anxiety has actually increased.

Energy may have increased very slightly but I really don’t know for sure.

Somewhat more emotional the past couple of weeks than I normally am. Took my first dose of anastrozle tonight.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I guess with a 117 SHBG your binding too much T. That might explain the low T but why is your Free T so high I wonder? But maybe those with more experience can decipher why did your SHBG also go so high so quick? From my understanding, those with low SHBG will have a higher Free T because it's more unbound. The high E2 is probably causing mood issues. But again I'm fairly new to this so others will chime in with way more experience than me. You'll get it straightened out, hang in there :)

Those tests are corrupted. Call LabCorp and have them rerun. There's no way your SHBG quadrupled and your TT is 107 but Free T is way over the lab range...don't do anything with those labs besides through them out!!!!

Nashtide

My latest labs came back with my T numbers lower than any I’ve ever seen posted. They are obviously wrong and useless. It sucks but it happens. Totally disregard them.

WhatSayYou89

I guess with a 117 SHBG your binding too much T. That might explain the low T but why is your Free T so high I wonder? But maybe those with more experience can decipher why did your SHBG also go so high so quick? From my understanding, those with low SHBG will have a higher Free T because it's more unbound. The high E2 is probably causing mood issues. But again I'm fairly new to this so others will chime in with way more experience than me. You'll get it straightened out, hang in there :)
Those tests are corrupted. Call LabCorp and have them rerun. There's no way your SHBG quadrupled and your TT is 107 but Free T is way over the lab range...don't do anything with those labs besides through them out!!!!
My latest labs came back with my T numbers lower than any I’ve ever seen posted. They are obviously wrong and useless. It sucks but it happens. Totally disregard them.
Only possible conclusion is you are not human.

Well, it could be a lab error as noted.

I have contacted Defy with my concerns that the labs results may be incaccurate.

Waiting for them to get in touch with medical staff and get back to me.

WhatSayYou89

Haven’t heard anything back on them regarding if they think the lab results may be messed up.

I believe we are planning to move forward with doing a consult treating that labwork.

Can anyone even guess on what kind of treatment I will be looking at?

I’m guessing more of a lower dose daily injections or e.o.d?

They did want me to go ahead and start.
  • Stinging nettle root 500mg
  • Boron 600mg

fifty

They will address the weird numbers don’t worry they have been around the block 100000times. Sometimes takes a few days longer to address than we would like.

WhatSayYou89

They will address the weird numbers don’t worry they have been around the block 100000times. Sometimes takes a few days longer to address than we would like.

I have faith they will get me on the right path eventually. Just sucks because I feel like we’re starting again from square 1 trying to figure out a brand new protocol.

I’ll admit I’m thinking a lot with my wallet here realizing just how much bloodwork I’m going to have to do before we get this right.

May_Payne

I'm new with this topic but why is a 43.1 pg/ml of free testosterone considered high? Isn't normal range between 49 and 185? I got mine tested and it's 87:

Attachments

• 2018-10-26 22_57_47-EverlyWell-Results.pdf.jpg
    2018-10-26 22_57_47-EverlyWell-Results.pdf.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 77

Gman86

Why are you so quick to go to ED or EOD injections? What’s wrong with E3.5D for you? I personally prefer EOD, but just wondering why you think you need to do ED or EOD.

WhatSayYou89

Why are you so quick to go to ED or EOD injections? What’s wrong with E3.5D for you? I personally prefer EOD, but just wondering why you think you need to do ED or EOD.

I had my information backwards.

I thought that high shbg meant your body burns through testosterone quicker which would make doing daily injections needed.

Found out it’s the other way around & it’s low shbg that would make Ed or eod injections more ideal.

WhatSayYou89

Alright fellas got the updated results here.

Total T - 1333
Free T - 40.2

E2 Sensitive - 49.2 (I got this retested because I started taking my Ai after seeing the initial e2)

First off thanks for everyone’s help on telling me to get retested. I see a much easier path to getting my protocol corrected.

I’m thinking we’ll swap to 160mg down from the 180mg and hopefully that will put me right on the money with both the T numbers and also the e2.

My appt is this Friday will update here on how that goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me