2nd week-feeling bad and confused

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

High estrogen kills my libido, erections and causes high blood pressure. There are going to be some guys who are sensitive to estrogen and others who aren't, everyone is different.

When I become bloated, high blood pressure from water retention, how can high estrogen be of no consequence? It's all about balance, not excess.

You can expect to feel not well for the first couple of weeks whenever you start a new protocol.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
One large injection per week of a heavy dose, 200mg is a heavy dose, HCG the two days leading up to the next inj...welcome to 10 years ago. This kind of treatment is ancient history.

isufish24

One large injection per week of a heavy dose, 200mg is a heavy dose, HCG the two days leading up to the next inj...welcome to 10 years ago. This kind of treatment is ancient history.

Vince-What do you think is more appropriate? Cypionate has a 12 day half life. I spoke to my doctor about doing two injections a week and he’s Not against it but since the half life is longer he’s worried that it would cause a worse response. What are your thoughts on - better HCG protocol?

fifty

I think you would do better trying this twice a week.
70mg test
500iu hcg
.125mg ai (optional)

That is similar to what the majority of people here who inject twice a week are doing. Some are on even lower doses than what I put above.

isufish24

I think you would do better trying this twice a week.
70mg test
500iu hcg
.125mg ai (optional)

That is similar to what the majority of people here who inject twice a week are doing. Some are on even lower doses than what I put above.

So 140mg test total per week?

How do I split up a 1mg AI into .125mg?

fifty

I am not a doctor...just giving my opinion. Hopefully your doctor knows your scenario better than me. Try to determine a protocol with your doc that you can stick with for at least 6 weeks.

High shbg historically means less shots per week however several high shbg guys here are on 2, 3 or eod protocols.

For arimidex dosing you can try to dissolve in vodka then measure dosing with a syringe. Some people here do it that way.

Last edited:

S1W

Lower your dose. Like chop it in half. And cut out the extras.

Then at 100mg/week, inject at least twice per week. For example, 50mg Monday morning and 50mg Thursday evening. Wait 6-8 weeks, run labs/evaluate how you feel, and adjust from there. You will go through ups and downs in that 6-8 week period so stay disciplined and know that you have to give it time to know how you will really feel.

That dose may end up being too low for you but that's the way this game is played - start low and titrate up as needed. Start too high and...well, I think you're already getting acquainted with how that can go.

Cut out the stanazolol for now. There are plenty of guys on here that have higher SHBG than you that do not mess around with that extra element.

I would also say cut out the HCG for now, too. If you want to add that in, do so after your test dosage is dialed in (which can take a long time to figure out).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me