2 weeks in with Clomid, working with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Now I'm wondering about my DHT. Will test injections raise it?

On testosterone therapy when one increases T an increase in e2 and DHT will follow.....how much of an increase exactly..... who knows as not only will it come down to the amount (dose) of testosterone injected but intra-individual variability/genetics.

Transdermal testosterone especially when applied to the scrotum will have a greater effect on increasing ones DHT as oppose to injectable.

Regardless one should not fear DHT as it is an important metabolite of testosterone and is needed.

On testosterone therapy when one increases T an increase in e2 and DHT will follow.....how much of an increase exactly..... who knows as not only will it come down to the amount (dose) of testosterone injected but intra-individual variability/genetics.

Transdermal testosterone especially when applied to the scrotum will have a greater effect on increasing ones DHT as oppose to injectable.

Regardless one should not fear DHT as it is an important metabolite of testosterone and is needed.

That's great thank you for sharing that. Hoping my TRT therapy that starts next week will help raise my DHT a little. I'm definitely not fearing DHT, I'm fearing not getting my levels up.

My dose is low to start, 200 mg/ml – inject 0.20 ml IM/SQ three times weekly. So about 120 mg per week if I am doing the math correctly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me