18 years old male, need your advice guys

Buy Lab Tests Online

Erik777

Hi guys,
First of all thanks for ability to be a part of this wonderful forum filled with a lot of good info.
Lately I started to feel like complete shit around 6 months ant that become unmanagable with classic low T symptoms(low energy, brain fog, low sex drive, poor quality of sleep, lack of morning wood, no motivation or desire, depression, lack of emotions and excitement about things in general), etc and that was like sudden drop in quality of life. I started to worry and wanted to clear things out. I started to research a lot what could couse these symptoms.(I have never visited doctors that often in my entire life) So GP said classic phrase; "You are just depressed and refered me to psyciatrist who wanted to give me some "happy pills"(zoloft) after my second appointment, so I fired him after research about those horrible drugs).First I pointed at the thyroid and that was a long road to get close to optimal arguing with endocrinologist and trying to educate him and inform(that only TSH test is useless, that normal is NOT OPTIMAL) and finally I got prescription for T3 medication(had some conversion from T4 to T3 and high rT3 so asked for generic Cytomel, some symptoms improved but definetely felt like a lot of work should be done, so I also ordered test for testosterone, some important vitamins and minerals
and testosterone came back 18.27nmol/l (5.2-25.7) wich is around 527ng/dl I though it was okay, but when I started to my research, joined TRT groups, this forum I understood that it is definetely not ok for my age and is very low, btw I have history of regular exercise in martial arts, gym and pretty good diet, no smoking or any alcohol consumption so that was surprise for me why everything started to deteriote when putting work in exercise( compound lifts ), HIIT, and eating, but results got stuck and plateo, recovery got worse, sleep is completely unrefreshing, feel dead during the day, depressed, I am not even talking about libido and confidence... So I knew that with that endocrinologist i had no chances to even talk about TRT with those levels ("in Range") then I decided to look for some causes that could contribute to this and got to Neurologist to get MRI to discover any changes in my brain pituitary gland and hypothalamus like tumors, etc..) Everything came back clear. Ok then I decided to look in my gut health as I felt bloated, experienced some digestive problems and went to gastroentorologist and did endoscopy, took biopsy and discovered some infections and now working on those( second week of treatment with antibiotics is goint to finish line) also feel considerably better. But low T symptoms was still with me so and I felt so desperate and tired, loosing hope because I couldn't find any effective solution( i though I am completely broken and going crazy) and started considering TRT(As a plan B if nothing works naturally) even I knew there is no chance of getting it with those levels and my age, tabu and stereotypes about TRT in my country, lack of educated docs, but I wanted to give a try, get some money and try to do research about almost every endocrinologist/urologist in my country and how funny it sounds I was calculating the odds that any of those could prescribe TRT and be more open minded about it.. So finally I have found one experienced andrologist/urologist, paid for visit and came back with my labs and BOOM he agreed with me! He gave me an opportunity to choose between nebido and sustanon 250, he recomended protocol of sustanon 125mg/week spreaded in 2-3 doses. I didn't believe in my eyes standing outside clinic with prescription and was so happy about it, just about fact that I did almost impossible thing. He warned me about fertility and considering HCG also. As it TRT is my last resort and last thing I will do if anything works, becouse of my age and some of you guys wouldn't recomend to shut down my own production, especialy with those levels(Low, but not criticaly low). So last thing I will try to get checked is sleep study for constructive sleep apnea as long as I have some problems sleeping (sleep isn't refreshing, frequent wake ups during night), get on track of exercise and eating, get optimal on thyroid, corecting sleep issues if I will got some revealed during sleep study, work on gut health, using minerals/vitamins and then get retested with:
Total T,
Free is not available (I don't know why)
E2
SHBG
Prolactin
LH
FSH
Prolactin
And if nothing changes will think about TRT option more seriously I don't mind starting it ( we live only once and I Don't want to loose a lot of time feeling like shit, Saw a lot of guys in TRT groups who wish that they could start TRT a lot sooner, so I don't see a point to wait for something)

SO I wanted to know your thoughts about it and I would appreciate any advice or alternative options, or things I should do or consider from you guys as you a lot more experienced and aknowledged than me. Thank you a lot !

Sorry for my bad english and long story, just wanted to make you easier to advice based on situation.
Best regards!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Total T in the absence of Free T tells you nothing about your T status. Total T is bound to SHBG and not bioavailable, Free T is the portion of testosterone that is free and circulating in the blood and the only one that matters.

We see guys all the time scoring high normal Total T levels and because SHBG is very high, Free T is low and therefore that person would experience all low testosterone symptoms. You can estimate Free T percentage from Total T and SHBG.

SHBG should be considered when designing a TRT protocol, men with SHBG on the lower end do better on multiple injections per week. Free T needs to be high normal, men start noticing symptoms about midrange or lower.

I had digestive problems and diarrhea do to low testosterone, it seems to make me Vit D deficient which resolved itself 6 weeks after starting TRT. 125mg split up 2-3 times a weeks is a excellent protocol!

SHBG calculator

Last edited:

Erik777

Total T in the absence of Free T tells you nothing about your T status. Total T is bound to SHBG and not bioavailable, Free T is the portion of testosterone that is free and circulating in the blood and the only one that matters.

We see guys all the time scoring high normal Total T levels and because SHBG is very high, Free T is low and therefore that person would experience all low testosterone symptoms. You can estimate Free T percentage from Total T and SHBG.

SHBG should be considered when designing a TRT protocol, men with SHBG on the lower end do better on multiple injections per week. Free T needs to be high normal, men start noticing symptoms about midrange or lower.

I had digestive problems and diarrhea do to low testosterone, it seems to make me Vit D deficient which resolved itself 6 weeks after starting TRT. 125mg split up 2-3 times a weeks is a excellent protocol!

SHBG calculator
Thank you a lot ! Will do further testing
Exactly same story I also had vit D deficiency because of digestive system problems. Supplementing 5,000Iu ed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me