Nipple sensitivity

Buy Lab Tests Online

FightingFungus

I am on my fourth week of TRT. My dosage is 160mg's a week split into two doses every 3.5 days. I am also using 250IU of HCG and inject the HCG once a week only. I don't use an AI.

Should I lower my dose?
Should I stick it out for the next 3-4 weeks till I get my blood checked.

The sensitivity isn't terrible but I have noticed it the last 4 days. Besides this I feel great besides slight testicle shrinkage. Sex drive, mood, workouts are going great.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Some nipple issues are rather benign and just go along with the change in hormonal landscape that you're experiencing. Discharge, swelling, a lump or more the kind of things that may need attention. A guy with prior Gyno would need to be aware. But most of the itch or sensitivity is just merely bothersome and not a problem, per se.

CoastWatcher

Nipple sensitivity is a typical issue during the early stages of androgen replacement. Serum levels are in flux and your tissues sensitive to that. After years of testosterone injections, I still have occasions where nipples will itch or burn. After only four weeks, I would not make any changes.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree, nipple sensitivity is common on trt. I've never had any nipple sensitivity but my nipples have changed. They are larger and fuller now. I like how they look.

JohnTaylorHK

I am on my fourth week of TRT. My dosage is 160mg's a week split into two doses every 3.5 days. I am also using 250IU of HCG and inject the HCG once a week only. I don't use an AI.

Hi FF, Just be wary of the half-life of the T. If the dosage frequency doesn't match the half-life, then the residual levels will build up over time, which may affect your mood, performance etc. Halflife of T. Enanthate is 4.5. days, I don't know what you are taking. If it's sustanon, it is difficult to establish a proper frequency due to the ester combination. I firmly believe that most TRT therapies are too low, and go on for too long. However, I'm not a doctor, and only have personal experience to go from. I find that the effects generally kick in after about 3 weeks. I don't see a need for post-cycle therapy at your dose, although it depends on the length of uninterrupted treatment, and the aforementioned potential buildup in levels. Namaste.

HealthMan

With all due respect but for the sake of good information please disregard what JohnTaylorHK said. There is not such a thing as build up of residual level if you dont inject as per ester half life. And TRT is not a cycle. Misinformation can be a dangerous thing

JohnTaylorHK

With all due respect but for the sake of good information please disregard what JohnTaylorHK said. There is not such a thing as build up of residual level if you dont inject as per ester half life. And TRT is not a cycle. Misinformation can be a dangerous thing
Where’d you get that half life from?

@fifty, thanks for your question. You can reference HERE (plus associated reference [1] of the same article), or you can take a look at the manufacturers leaflet (attached). FYI, there is generally a confusion between half-life and residence time ("Residence time is the amount of time that a drug spends in the part of the body where it needs to be absorbed") , which I believe is where most incorrect half-life numbers originate. Clearly, half-life is shorter by definition than residence time. Namaste.

Attachments

• T. Enanthate Pg 2.pdf
    525.7 KB · Views: 105

Gman86

@fifty, thanks for your question. You can reference HERE (plus associated reference [1] of the same article), or you can take a look at the manufacturers leaflet (attached). FYI, there is generally a confusion between half-life and residence time ("Residence time is the amount of time that a drug spends in the part of the body where it needs to be absorbed") , which I believe is where most incorrect half-life numbers originate. Clearly, half-life is shorter by definition than residence time. Namaste.

Distribution metabolism is referring more to peaks and troughs of the medication. We’re referring to elimination metabolism when we are referring to half-life. The elimination half-life of enanthate, according to the article if leaflet you referenced, is 7.8 days.

Gman86

Attachments

• 679D99BB-FDFB-4320-B3E1-33B5ACB39B15.png
    679D99BB-FDFB-4320-B3E1-33B5ACB39B15.png
    547.4 KB · Views: 94
  • A4FF9C5F-E208-4A68-B325-E787641BE9EB.jpeg
    A4FF9C5F-E208-4A68-B325-E787641BE9EB.jpeg
    724.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 3A89D7C2-B8D2-464B-A456-783B2CE46077.jpeg
    3A89D7C2-B8D2-464B-A456-783B2CE46077.jpeg
    428.1 KB · Views: 110

Gman86

I think 2 of those might be the same reference. But it seems to be the consensus online, but I could be wrong. I would imagine if anything, it’s gonna be shorter than 4.5 days though, definitely not more. I would say 4.5 days is the longest that prop’s half life can be.

JohnTaylorHK

Distribution metabolism is referring more to peaks and troughs of the medication. We’re referring to elimination metabolism when we are referring to half-life.
"When I use a word", said Humpty Dumpty in a rather scornful tone, "it means exactly what I want it to mean, nothing more, nothing less".
- Lewis Carrol, Through the Looking Glass

Gman86

Oh cool. I had always thought it was way shorter like 1-2 days

Honestly it might be. I’ve seen other sources report the half life being 1.5 days. So I don’t know what to believe. It just seemed like 4.5 days was what was popping up the most. I’d honestly love a conclusive answer as well.

Hi FF, Just be wary of the half-life of the T. If the dosage frequency doesn't match the half-life, then the residual levels will build up over time, which may affect your mood, performance etc. Halflife of T. Enanthate is 4.5. days, I don't know what you are taking. If it's sustanon, it is difficult to establish a proper frequency due to the ester combination. I firmly believe that most TRT therapies are too low, and go on for too long. However, I'm not a doctor, and only have personal experience to go from. I find that the effects generally kick in after about 3 weeks. I don't see a need for post-cycle therapy at your dose, although it depends on the length of uninterrupted treatment, and the aforementioned potential buildup in levels. Namaste.
Are you saying therapy goes on too long like someone should stop after a certain amount of time because they would suddenly be making enough T on their own?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me