Supplement request for interest from Nelson

Buy Lab Tests Online
I don´t remember and I can´t find the thread where Nelson asked if it could be of interest of a mixed supplement composed by him. Since I´m a bit fed up of all mine filling the whole drawer.
I would be interested in a mix like 200mg Q10, Omega, L-Carnetine, L-Citruline, Zink etc,,, that could be combined at optimal dosaged. Or why not 2-3 different mixes maybe with creatine, choline etc,, I don´t know but I think it would be a good idea.
At the moment I buy most of them separately which is expensive and take up too much space at home and in my luggage when travelling.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I concur.
After using SpectraCell and find several nutrient deficiences it would be great to have a "mix" so to speak of all the things I take all in one.
Same with the pre work-out........in order to avoid the insane amounts of caffeine and other junk they put in them these days I make my own which can be a pain constantly re-stocking the 6-7 items i mix together.

Dansk

I concur.
After using SpectraCell and find several nutrient deficiences it would be great to have a "mix" so to speak of all the things I take all in one.
Same with the pre work-out........in order to avoid the insane amounts of caffeine and other junk they put in them these days I make my own which can be a pain constantly ng the 6-7 items i mix together.

I have always wanted to get the nutrient spectra cell profile done. Can you share your experiences with it?? Was it worth it for you?

DragonBits

I don´t remember and I can´t find the thread where Nelson asked if it could be of interest of a mixed supplement composed by him. Since I´m a bit fed up of all mine filling the whole drawer.
I would be interested in a mix like 200mg Q10, Omega, L-Carnetine, L-Citruline, Zink etc,,, that could be combined at optimal dosaged. Or why not 2-3 different mixes maybe with creatine, choline etc,, I don´t know but I think it would be a good idea.
At the moment I buy most of them separately which is expensive and take up too much space at home and in my luggage when travelling.

Currently I think there are several ways around this. I also tend to buy bulk supplements and I have a scale that goes down to 1mg, though IMO it gets unreliable at 1 mg.

1) I doubt not taking the supplements for a week of travel is going to really matter in the long run. You could just take a few you think are most important. Unless you travel for a month, then maybe it makes a difference.

2) I have a capsule making machine, it's about $24. You could buy bulk and make your own mix and put them in 00 capsules. I think 00 was the largest machine I could buy.

But if you take bulk supplements some of them recommend 1000 mgs or more, that ends up to be a lot of caps.

3) I tend to put everything I want to take in the AM in a old plastic 35 mm film container so I don't have to open individual bottles, I have 7 for a week. They don't take up a lot of room.

Sean Mosher

It was $399 I believe.
I just consider it part of the lifestyle.
I pay a certain amount for hormones and for supplements (both based on doctor recommendations and bloodwork).
I feel that its' just part of the process of optimization, just as eating healthy and working out are.

Dansk

It was $399 I believe.
I just consider it part of the lifestyle.
I pay a certain amount for hormones and for supplements (both based on doctor recommendations and bloodwork).
I feel that its' just part of the process of optimization, just as eating healthy and working out are.

I agree, did you learn anything from the results?

Neil

Bunch of crybabies :) Attached photo is only the opened bottles. The Bulk Supplements and unopened over flow is in another drawer. But, all this stuff serves me, my wife (3 auto immune diseases, and a couple of other issues), and our dog who has two chronic illnesses. It keeps us all going. vitamin drawer.jpg

Neil

It's not as bad as it looks. Once a week I load a super jumbo pill box. Many of the supplements are alternated, zinc is M-W-F, selenium is S-T-T-S, lots of them are this way to keep the daily pill count down. The reason it looks like a lot is that there are four fish oil, multiple magnesium tablets, and a huge Co-Q10 capsule. Those ones are everyday so it bulks up the look. But back to the topic...my wife with her targeted issues takes quite a different supplement list, not as much as some, but hers has some that mine never does. Neither of our list would be compatible at all with the proposal Tommy Wall suggested in his opening post. And I'm also very picky about brands of supplements as well. Anyway, to keep the drawer going and loaded for all of us and the dogs it's about $125 a month, on average. And that's buying online looking for the best deals. At Vitamin Shoppe I would go bankrupt. 7 day pill revised.jpg

Last edited:
I´m not going to show my messy drawers lol. There must be away to combine a lots of supplements in nice mixes. Meaning instead of 10 differents units into 2-3 that would serve most of us well. Nelson couldn´t check it up what could be done! I would be a customer if price and quality was good.

J2048b

i have recently reduced mine, i take magnesium, zma, citrus berg, panagranate, galic, and a few others......but then i Read Dante trudel's posts on pro m and fb and realize there are soooo many more i need to add

broccoli sprouts
astragalus

i have an email from a company i need to find that will make any mixture we would like, for a cost of course but they need specifics mlg, products etc....

what i do is buy bulk supplements from amazon and combine it all in shakes

But i have like 2 boxes in the garage as well as a full cabinet full of stuff and the wife is piiiiissssed i always add stuff

DragonBits

I am looking at developing a small line of supplements under the ExcelMale trademark. I want them to be evidence-based. Any ideas?

I think you would have to offer something one can't get other places.

Combining some supplements might be enough, though then you have to research to see if combining isn't going to have any negative consequences.

I take turmeric and aged garlic, it turns out that the quantity suggested would likely be to large for one pill.

For me I am primarry price driven, so that means I am more likely to buy bulk. For most supplements, I believe there is good quality control, mostly because the supplements aren't expensive. However, a few like CQ10 I take more care about the brand. DHEA it seems like cheap works as well as more expensive.

No doubt you have thought of these things already, but just some thoughts.

J2048b

Might want to really dig deep into examine.com and a few others to find out specifics as they have a ton of info, or contact a few people who might want to get in on it with u?

Tons of research out there

Found my fitness that woman is a braniac and has a ton of great stuff she recommends,

Dante trudel does a ton of research and has a huge list based on evidence as well

A lot might come to us or u thru watching and reading people blood work to see what works

Vince

Super Moderator
A good vitamin k supplement would be ideal. Vitamin k1 plus vitamin K2. The vitamin k2 needs to include MK4 plus mk7 to help calcium go to the right places. Keep it out of your arteries and in your bones, where it belongs.

J2048b

Id love to see something like what 1st phorm did with their micro factor its got almost everythig but they added iron which makes me mad,

Vitamin packs wouldnt be a bad thing

DragonBits

A good vitamin k supplement would be ideal. Vitamin k1 plus vitamin K2. The vitamin k2 needs to include MK4 plus mk7 to help calcium go to the right places. Keep it out of your arteries and in your bones, where it belongs.

FWIW, I take Koncentrated K which has 25 mg of MK-4, 0.5 mg of MK-7, 5 mg of K1 and 2 mg of Astaxanthin.

It is the only supplement I located that had high levels of both K1, K2, MK-7 and MK-4.

The one negative, it's kind of expensive.

I was considering remeasuring my CAC score (Heart Scan, or Calcium Score) to see if it went up or down. Not that it was very high, but iI was curious if this supplement had any positive effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me