HCG Protocol recommendations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I have been on TRT for about 7 months. Up until this point I have only been taking Test Cypionate. I started HCG just over a week ago. My plan was to add in 250iu HCG twice a week, which is what I've done so far. I currently do my test injections EOD so I've planned to do HCG either Monday and Friday OR Tuesday and Saturday. That is, do my HCG injection on a day that I don't do my Test injection. For example, on weeks where my Test injection falls on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun, I'll do HCG on Tuesday and Saturday, and vice versa.

But, I'm wondering if, because of my low SHBG (21, 23, 22, 25) on 4 blood tests, I'm better off doing HCG 3 times a week.

Suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mike9876

Vince Carter, I had my blood taken a couple of days ago to get my E2 checked (sensitive test). I should have the results by tomorrow hopefully.

Vince, is this what you do? I've seen a lot of people saying they do HCG on non-Test injection days.

Vince Carter, I had my blood taken a couple of days ago to get my E2 checked (sensitive test). I should have the results by tomorrow hopefully.

Vince, is this what you do? I've seen a lot of people saying they do HCG on non-Test injection days.

My line of thinking here is that if E is a problem I would use less HCG, not more. At any rate you can dose it how you like there's really no strategy involved here with HCG.

Simon7

If you have secondary hypogonadism it's best that you take inject 500IU as that dose stimulates your testicles to produce testosterone much more effectively than a 250IU dose. I inject 600IU HCG three times a week. It took a while for my testicles to respond to the HCG, but after a few months at this protocol my testicles responded and produced more testosterone so I reduced the amount of exogenous testosterone I inject.

Mike9876

Thanks for that Simon. I have read that injecting 500iu or more of HCG can desensitise the leydig cells. However I've seen other doctors say this isn't the case. What's your take on this?

Simon7

That was an old myth. However, there is no point in taking more hcg iu than the amount needed to stimulate your testis.

See the following link on how the 500iu dose is much better at stimulating the testes than a 150iu dose:

Defy Medical Centers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching