Can peptides cause hives or rashes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I've been on peptides for about 3 months (300 mcg daily) and have notice red raised itchy lumps or skin-colored welts on the skin's surface. It feels like I'm being stung by a wasp and is intense for only a second, then I look down at the area where the pain was and I see a red mark on the skin which later can raise upwards into a lump about the side of an eraser on the end of a pencil.

I looked up pictures of hives and it's a dead ringer for hives and I certain they are NOT bites from insects. I stop my Losartan more than a week ago thinking it was that, not so sure now.

I'm do any day now for my IGF-1 results, I'm just looking for confirmation if peptides could indeed be the cause.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I've been on peptides for about 3 months (300 mcg daily) and have notice red raised itchy lumps or skin-colored welts on the skin's surface. It feels like I'm being stung by a wasp and is intense for only a second, then I look down at the area where the pain was and I see a red mark on the skin which later can raise upwards into a lump about the side of an eraser on the end of a pencil.

I looked up pictures of hives and it's a dead ringer for hives and I certain they are NOT bites from insects. I stop my Losartan more than a week ago thinking it was that, not so sure now.

I'm do any day now for my IGF-1 results, I'm just looking for confirmation if peptides could indeed be the cause.

Thanks.

Sounds like an allergic reaction, I think you can be allergic to nearly anything. Is it spread all over or only a local reaction at the site you injected?

One thing about most allergies, you tend to get a bigger reaction with repeated exposure.

Since this was in Oct, what eventually did you decide about this?

Systemlord

It wasn't the peptides causing these issues, it happens when doing an EOD TRT protocol briefly and completely subsides after 6 weeks of starting a new protocol.

However it happens all the time on a daily protocol and is more severe. I can infrequently inject 200mg in one injection and not have any reactions at all, yet 7mg everyday brings out these rashes and hives. I believe it's happening because my body doesn't like super stable hormone levels, naturally our hormones are lower at night and not so with TRT.

jmyers

My wife basically went into anaphylactic shock after trying GHRP 2 and sermorelin 2 years ago. Broke out in hives, throat swelled up had to use an Epi pen on her. She tried it again a year later but with GHRP 6 and same thing happened. I took the same and did not have any issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me