Missing Meds from Empower

Buy Lab Tests Online

enijjer

Any one ever have an issue with meds being missing from your order?

My doc ordered meds from empower. When the shipment arrived everything was there except the Testosterone Cyp. Didn't even have the medical data sheet for the Test. All other datasheets were there.

Called my doc and first they told me that it was shipped and to check my package again. Now they asked me to take pictures of everything and send to them. Haven't heard from them since.

I ran out of Test a week ago. So right now I am SOL. Who knows when these guys will have all of this cleared up. Not too happy with empower right now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never had any issues with Empower Pharmacy, I wonder if they're making two shipments? Can't see any reason why they would mess it up, there should be a receipt in the package. Hopefully it wasn't open on the way to you and somehow it got stolen.

enijjer

I asked the question about 2 shipments and they told me there is only one shipment. The shipping box does not look like it has been tampered with but you never know. Hopefully they are able to resolve this quickly. This is my second order from Empower. First order no problems.

Any one ever have an issue with meds being missing from your order?

My doc ordered meds from empower. When the shipment arrived everything was there except the Testosterone Cyp. Didn't even have the medical data sheet for the Test. All other datasheets were there.

Called my doc and first they told me that it was shipped and to check my package again. Now they asked me to take pictures of everything and send to them. Haven't heard from them since.

I ran out of Test a week ago. So right now I am SOL. Who knows when these guys will have all of this cleared up. Not too happy with empower right now.

How do you know your Dr didn't mess up the order? Nonetheless this isn't a mens health matter but a customer service matter you need to address with the Dr and/or Empower, not the forum.

enijjer

I thought this was the forum section where various compounding pharmacies were discussed? Sorry if I put this in the wrong section.

It is being addressed with the Dr and the pharmacy. I just wanted to know if any one had ever experienced this issue and if so how was it handled.

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought this was the forum section where various compounding pharmacies were discussed? Sorry if I put this in the wrong section.

It is being addressed with the Dr and the pharmacy. I just wanted to know if any one had ever experienced this issue and if so how was it handled.
I agree with you, there's nothing wrong with posting a concern. Hopefully everything will be resolved soon.

enijjer

Good news. Empower was able to determine that they forgot to put it in the original package. Was told I should be getting a new shipping confirmation soon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me