A-Rod Hormone Protocol to Avoid Testing Positive for Anabolic Steroids

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
View attachment 510

"Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez took testosterone lozenges before games. He applied testosterone cream every evening and injected H.G.H. regularly. And yet he never failed a drug test. Evidence that he broke antidoping rules surfaced through other channels. In January 2013, The Miami New Times linked a “rejuvenation” clinic — Biogenesis of America — to Rodriguez and other players, putting in motion an investigation by Major League Baseball, which culminated in a 162-game suspension for Rodriguez and an official report, released last week, detailing his regimen."

"It is hard to say whether the new protocol could have caught Mr. Rodriguez and other Biogenesis clients. No major-league player tested positive for steroids in 2013, which might mean that the process is a deterrent, or that some players have already found a loophole."

Source

Attachments

• 1-20-2014 12-11-12 PM.jpg
    1-20-2014 12-11-12 PM.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I believe that is with a pretty big mark up. I bet it is more like $4000 per month. Growth hormone is the most expensive product in the protocol

I think he was paying that much because he wanted discretion and not so much because of the price of what he was getting. What do you think of his protocol?

ironman

As they said in Roadhouse, I would have thought he would have been bigger. It was definitely costing him just because of who he is, needing that discretion.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The second part of the article says this:

"Through 2012, the league flagged tests for further review if a player's testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio exceeded four to one. Players like Rodriguez apparently found it possible to stay within acceptable levels by using fast-acting synthetic testosterone. Once the league recognized this fact, in early 2013, it switched to a “biological passport” system. Now it tracks ratios over time, and flags fluctuations.It is hard to say whether the new protocol could have caught Mr. Rodriguez and other Biogenesis clients. No major-league player tested positive for steroids in 2013, which might mean that the process is a deterrent, or that some players have already found a loophole. There is always more the league could do to root out steroid use, like more routine use of the highly sensitive carbon isotope test. But realistically, it may be that testing alone will never be enough, and that other methods, like investigations by journalists or the league, will always play a role."

There are several experts out there whose main job is to teach players to be ahead of any new test that may come along.

They should just let players do what they want with doctor's supervision and present the data they gather on them as a study since they all try to be superhuman to be able to sustain high performance and extremely high compensation. I truly think that hormones may make a man stronger but his ability to play a sport is determined by his practice and abilities that cannot be changed with hormones. We are asking these people for a lot and they are under constant pressure to perform. Only an open, honest access to performance drugs can not only equalize the playing field but also teach us mere humans information that could serve humanity as we all age and start declining in health and productivity.

EverettCD

I agree that MLB & other professional sports should allow the use of performance enhancing drugs. These players have the money available to do all of this the correct & safe way. If they want to spend thousands every month on this then that's their choice. No amount of hormones & supplements will create the God given talent required to be a professional sports athlete. Look what the home run slugfest between McGwire & Sosa did for MLB.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me