Terrible Acne Side Effect off Test Cyp...Any help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

billyjr

Just quick stats, 31 yr old male, was on TRT for 6 months before started seeing Dr. Saya. Dr Saya wanted to try a re-set since Im still young, just got married and want to have children within the next 1-2 years. I started with 300 iu HCG for 2 weeks, then .25 Clomid every day for the past 3 weeks. Haven't had a T Cyp shot for over a month and a half now. Ever since I started TRT I definitely started sweating more than usual, however no real increase in acne whatsoever. However, since my restart I have been breaking out like I was back in high school 15 years ago. Mostly all white heads, and its getting really embarrassing. I have follow up blood work in a week once my Clomid supply ends....but can anyone think what might be causing this influx in acne? Also, how would I combat it. Another strange thing is, Im getting it where I never used to get Acne (even as a teen), for example on my stomach, chest, and lower back. When I was a teen is was more upper back and face.

I would love any suggestions, and I am following up with blood work next week which I will post.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Most likely estrogen related IMO, has been for me. I have mine under control, mostly, with 2x showers and I use the usual products: Benz Peroxide 10%, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Nizoral.
But Def look at your Estrogens....real tough time for you now, having come off Cyp and a month in to Clomid and HCG, you're body is in a huge hormonal flux.

trt4me

I have this happen.
It's high estrogen or your testosterone is low and you are now estrogen dominant.
I got it real bad once, I would pull labs right now and consult with defy.

billyjr

I have this happen.
It's high estrogen or your testosterone is low and you are now estrogen dominant.
I got it real bad once, I would pull labs right now and consult with defy.

I am scheduled to get blood this week and than have my consult with defy after. I have a feeling its estrogen (as I am very bloated as well), but I wanted to give the clomid at least a try as I really would like to have kids, and don't want to lessen any degree of my fertility even it its low T for a few years. Kids > Low T

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince,

Thank you for this info. I generally have dry skin (when not on TRT), so will this dry out my skin anymore than say a regular Dove Bar??
I've been using sulfur soap for about 2 months now and it has not dried out my skin. I'll see how it does during the winter months. Before this I was using zinc soap, but the sulfur soap does work better for me.

trt4me

I am scheduled to get blood this week and than have my consult with defy after. I have a feeling its estrogen (as I am very bloated as well), but I wanted to give the clomid at least a try as I really would like to have kids, and don't want to lessen any degree of my fertility even it its low T for a few years. Kids > Low T

You can manage the estrogen and stay on clomid. The outbreak is from hormone swings. Usually for this just look at test and e2. It's always been a battle for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me