40 years old, and I have questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

eelnayab76

I've been officially diagnosed with Major Depression and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Starting in February 2016 (by my PCP) and in the summer of 2015 by a psych doctor.

In February 2016 I changed my diet and exercised routine. I weighed 291lbs and as of today I weight 231lbs. I'm on a 1500 calorie diet high protein, high fiber, low sugar and low carb. I drink unsweetened tea and water.

So I went this way to see if the diet and exercise would help my testosterone levels. I had never been tested but knew it was low. My total T was tested and I fasted for the test and it came back showing a number of 364. I hate to imagine what my level was before the lifestyle change. I'm dealing with ED and the ability to have an orgasm so I know the 364 level is still very low. I'm 40 years old. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Major congrats on the lifestyle changes!
Not many these seem willing to put in the hard work it takes like you have.
On a side note, did that also help to relieve to any degree your depression/anxiety?

And lastly I agree with the guys above............have labs run and let's see the big picture before you for sure start the TRT path.

eelnayab76

Thanks Sean. Actually no it didn't and I think my t-level was much worse six months ago. I have another 60 pounds I need to lose and will have lost it by next February. I've saved the links posted above and will make sure to read them

eelnayab76

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2546.jpgIMG_2547.jpgIMG_2548.jpgIMG_2549.jpgIMG_2550.jpg

Ok here are most of the test results

eelnayab76

And this is what my doctor said about the test results: "I do not supplement testosterone unless the level is low based on the range. I am aware that some may feel better at a higher level in the range, but I do not supplement unless it is low due to other side effects of testosterone and risks it imposes. I would recommend rechecking your level in 3months as it may fluctuate. I do have some patient who go to testosterone clinics where they are more liberal with supplementation. "

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me