MCT's

Buy Lab Tests Online

Davet

Primarily organic Coconut oil...

Before I started on my meds I used to take this daily...as it has many beneficial qualities.
My doc told me to cut back on saturated fatty acids and even though mct's are treated differently by the bod ..they are when all said and done a saturated fatty acid.
Do any other members run with coconut oil or is in one to avoid ?
I have read that it can suppress NO production and as we know that's a biggy for us guys.

Thanks guys

Davet

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
MCT oil is great for losing weight and adding medium-chain fatty acids. I take with breakfast and supper.

salasman

Hi Davet,

I'm a proponent of MCTs under the right circumstances. For example, if person prefers a lower/low carb nutrition, the energy must come from fats, and MCTs are great for this. And even if a person eats a little more carbs, MCTs can be introduced into a plan. But for a Dr to make a general statement about saturated fats is indeed irresponsible. Was there context to his statement. I believe our fats should be made up of 1/3 saturated, 1/3 mono unsaturated, and 1/3 poly unsaturated.

Just my quick thoughts. :)

Davet

MCt

Hi Davet,

I'm a proponent of MCTs under the right circumstances. For example, if person prefers a lower/low carb nutrition, the energy must come from fats, and MCTs are great for this. And even if a person eats a little more carbs, MCTs can be introduced into a plan. But for a Dr to make a general statement about saturated fats is indeed irresponsible. Was there context to his statement. I believe our fats should be made up of 1/3 saturated, 1/3 mono unsaturated, and 1/3 poly unsaturated.

Just my quick thoughts. :)

Hi salasman..........I think its to do with my cholesterol numbers my HDL is 1 point to low and my LDL is higher than they would like....that old saturated fats cholestrol theory the docs wont let go off.
My diets is as clean as I could possibly get it with lots of good fats and low carbs... running between 50 and a 100g a day...protein around a gram a 1lb of body weight....no junk food at all...odd glass of red wine
So they are slightly confused to what is causing my numbers.
Waiting for my next labs to see if they have changed since my last Aprils labs.
Obviously it could be the arimidex but I am waiting to see what surfaces next...

Davet

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching