Low E2 but high SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lookingforhelp

Quick question guys,

I've read a lot regarding high E2 causing high SHBG but I seem to have low E2 and raised SHBG?

my e2 was 8 (22-30) and my SHBG sits around the 40-50 mark. I am 26 and lean. Also having issues with fluctuating prolactin levels. I read a study somewhere regarding prolactin lowering Shbg. Will have to find it.

Am I a rare case? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lookingforhelp

Thanks for your quick reply coastwatcher. I haven't started TRT yet as I was waiting to complete a growth hormone stimulation test my endo had ordered for me to have. I have yet to receive the results as I only had it last week.

I am trying to really exhaust all possibilities before starting TRT but I am feeling worse and worse fast. Joint pain is terrible and I am in the beginning stage of developing arthritis in my hands... this is amongst all my other symptoms.

I have a lot of lab results but I am away from home currently and my computer with them saved on is there. When I get home I am going to upload them all to see what you all make of it.

I was just trying to understand SHBG by researching and I find a lot about E2 raising SHBG but nothing about other reasons for it being elevated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me