Please help with blood test :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ivo

Hi everyone, I'm doing my second cycle, it's a only 250mg test/week cypionate from pharma. I did my last shot 7 days ago (on 8th week) and I did a blood test (4 days ago) to see how I was to start PCT. (but now I know i can't start it) Since first week I'm using HCG 500ui e5d
I started having libido problems some weeks ago.
TSH 3,77 (0,27-4,20)
t4 1,31 (0,93-1,70)
FSH -0,1 (1,5-12,4)
LH -0,1 (1,7-8,6)
estradiol 125 (8-43) very high, I know this affects a lot to libido
prolactin 19'4 (4-15) also a bit high, but I dont know why ( I though T didnt increase prolactin)
testoster 20 (1,8-8,8)
shbg 18,09 (18,30-54,10)
cortisol 12,79 (6,20-19,40)
ACTH 42,4 (9-40) high
I've got Pramipexol and cabergoline,tomorrow I'll get arimidex. Also to say I was a bit shut down before starting this cycle.What is the best thing I can do now???
thanks in advice and sorry for my english

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Id probably take a .25 to .5mg of Anastrozole 24hrs after your injection, I think that's a starting point, get that Estrogen down just don't overdo it.

Ardoc

I realize I am only a Junior Member and relatively new here and I definitely don't want to sound like an a** or alienate anyone but... don't we bear enough scrutiny from people/organizations who don't see our efforts in TRT as valid and who view us in the same light as people taking supra physiological doses/cycling?
The willingness of the members here to be so helpful and generous with their time is commendable however I fear that engaging in "cycle" discussions serves to diminish our cause and perpetuate the stereotypes.
Ivo, i mean no disrespect to you. If you search Steroids, Cycling or PCT you will find many, many forums and resources with individuals who are in the same situation as you who will be able to give great advice from a first hand perspective. Good luck with next steps!

CoastWatcher

I realize I am only a Junior Member and relatively new here and I definitely don't want to sound like an a** or alienate anyone but... don't we bear enough scrutiny from people/organizations who don't see our efforts in TRT as valid and who view us in the same light as people taking supra physiological doses/cycling?
The willingness of the members here to be so helpful and generous with their time is commendable however I fear that engaging in "cycle" discussions serves to diminish our cause and perpetuate the stereotypes.
Ivo, i mean no disrespect to you. If you search Steroids, Cycling or PCT you will find many, many forums and resources with individuals who are in the same situation as you who will be able to give great advice from a first hand perspective. Good luck with next steps!

While we are, indeed, a therapeutic community, and we certainly don't encourage the cycling of testosterone, or any other hormone, Ivo came to the Forum with a question about his health. To the extent we can, we will engage with him as we do every other member who is polite and respectful. He will get no advice about cycling, and he will not be encouraged to repeat this activity. That is not what EM is about.

But if he is trying to learn how to sort his body out, and to set cycling aside, or for any other health reason, he is certainly welcome here.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...olics-You-May-Want-to-Read-this-HPTA-protocol

Last edited:

new_man

estradiol 125 (8-43) very high, I know this affects a lot to libido
prolactin 19'4 (4-15) also a bit high, but I dont know why ( I though T didnt increase prolactin)
To be honest with you. My eyes hurts when I read things like that. Having E2 this high can have huge negativ impact. I would never do a cycle without a professional TRT-Doctor. Some people will develope very fast some nice bitch tits.
I have no idea about prolactin, but too much will generate milk or is a sign for producing milk... And I don't think that you want that? ;- )
Hope you will find the healthy way in future. All the best.

luismota

Yeah you messed up not having an AI when you started this cycle....your Estrogen is way too high, that is why your libido was crap weeks ago.
Do your research on Arimidex, too little and you'll still have libido issues along with water retention, too much and you'll have energy, dry and painful joints, and libido issues.
Plenty of AAS(Steroid) message boards you can get info from. Good luck and next time do more research before doing a cycle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me