Recomendations for adjusting AI dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

shady1991

Hi all, hoping someone can help me with my most recent blood work results. My current protocol is 125mg per week of TestE split into two weekly doses (Mon, Thurs), followed by 0.25mg Anastrozole 24 hours after injection. Also on 50mcg of Thyroxine daily.

Results: (ref range)
Total T: 911 ng/dl (332-923)
E2: <13.6 pg/mL (<43.5)
TSH: 0.07
mIU/L (0.40-3.50)
FT4:
13.6 pmol/L (9.0-19.0)
FT3: 3.8 pmol/L (2.6-6.0)
Progesterone: <0.5 nmol/L (<4.1)

So obviously my E2 is a little low, and I've always been paranoid since going through pubertal gyno. What are peoples thoughts on my current protocol and results, should I be cutting down my AI dose, and if so, to what? Potentially to 0.375/week or to 0.25/week?
And with the thyroid results, is low TSH ok, so long as FT4/FT3 are in range?

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I would cut the AI dose in half if I were you. Some of the other members here are thyroid experts and I am sure one of them will have some useful feedback for you as well.

PAUL-E

low TSH is good its like saying your body's happy with the amount of thyroid hormone it has. TSH for thyroid is like LH for Testosterone.
I would also cut AI dose in half and consider taking it with your injection or 12 hours after instead of 24 and see how you feel.

Last edited:
I agree with those saying to cut back on the AI, timing is up for debate, I use .15mg capsule twice per week, for instance.

Yes your TSH is low, but look at your T3 and T4 they're on the rather low side of the lab ranges and might need further looking in to.

shady1991

Thanks all for the responses. Here in Australia, we only have access to one lab test, not sure if it's sensitive or not. So to summarise, cut AI dose in half and see how I go?

CoastWatcher

Thanks all for the responses. Here in Australia, we only have access to one lab test, not sure if it's sensitive or not. So to summarise, cut AI dose in half and see how I go?

Ah, yes, trying to manage estradiol levels without access to the sensitive lab test. Your levels are certainly low, and given the fact that the value is based on the standard test (which tends to over-estimate the true blood level), you can carefully see what a lower dose of Anastrozole would do.

The most important question, how are you feeling?

James

Shady - I had gyno for about 20 years before having it surgically removed. I too am concerned with regrowth despite the fact most of my glandular tissue in my chest has been removed. I agree with everyone above. Your E2 is low, but if you're feeling good, I say how you feel trumps labs. Couldn't hurt to cut back to .125mg twice a week, with your injection and see how you feel and how your chest looks after a couple months.

James

For me here in Arizona, the non-sensitive test underestimated my E2. The sensitive test for me showed me E2 higher.

Now that's interesting. Is your blood sent to Lab Corp? I'm in Phoenix, and twice paid to have both tests done with same blood pull. Both times standard test was much higher.

Vitamin_C

Now that's interesting. Is your blood sent to Lab Corp? I'm in Phoenix, and twice paid to have both tests done with same blood pull. Both times standard test was much higher.

This is according to Sonora Quest. Their regular E2 test always has me lower than Sensitive, I had my doctor order both tests for reference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me