IOC reaches back 8 years to slam athletes using stored samples

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

SECOND WAVE OF REANALYSIS REVEALS BANNED SUBSTANCES IN 45 ATHLETES FROM BEIJING AND LONDON

THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE (IOC) ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT REANALYSIS OF THE SECOND WAVE OF SAMPLES FROM BEIJING 2008 AND LONDON 2012 HAS RESULTED IN PROVISIONAL ADVERSE ANALYTICAL FINDINGS (PAAFS) OF 30 ATHLETES FROM BEIJING AND ADVERSE ANALYTICAL FINDINGS (AAFS) OF 15 ATHLETES FROM LONDON.

Second wave of reanalysis reveals banned substances in 45 athletes from Beijing and London

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

They should just make it legal 99% of them cheat anyways at least legalizing it would make it safer and more fair.

I am for 100% legalization of PEDs in sports. When I see the 100 meter dash final at the Olympics, all these 8 guys are on drugs. It becomes a Russian roulette who may get caught. Of course there should be an age limit (18 to 21) to make sure young athletes are mature enough to make decisions.

BTW, banning the entire Russian team from the Olympics even athletes who have never been caught (I did not say they are not using) is a travesty. It is political act in the geopolitical chess board. The public is ignorant about the subject. We need to educate the "consumer" (sports fans etc) to demand this BS hypocrisy about PEDs to end.

PAUL-E

I am for 100% legalization of PEDs in sports. When I see the 100 meter dash final at the Olympics, all these 8 guys are on drugs. It becomes a Russian roulette who may get caught. Of course there should be an age limit (18 to 21) to make sure young athletes are mature enough to make decisions.

BTW, banning the entire Russian team from the Olympics even athletes who have never been caught (I did not say they are not using) is a travesty. It is political act in the geopolitical chess board. The public is ignorant about the subject. We need to educate the "consumer" (sports fans etc) to demand this BS hypocrisy about PEDs to end.
I agree 100%

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching