Lipo-C / B12 - better SubQ vs. IM?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

I know the consensus for Test Cyp is that absorption is fine either SubQ and IM.

But what about Lipo-C/B12 injections. All the prescription instructions say to inject SubQ. But will shallow IM work just as well?

The reason I ask is that I inject 1ml at a time and that forms a fairly big knot on my abs, even after massaging the injection point for a while after injection.

Quads on the other hand, I never feel anything afterwards. So wanted to ensure that it's still effective there.

Thanks in advance...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
IN this regard I've always thought that with that product injecting it subq would be problematic as as much as 1mL is used and IMHO that's a lot of fluid to shoot subq.

Fireproof

IN this regard I've always thought that with that product injecting it subq would be problematic as as much as 1mL is used and IMHO that's a lot of fluid to shoot subq.

Yes it is a lot of fluid.

It works better to do half on one side and half on the other. But if it absorbs just fine IM - I'd rather just pin it in the quad (which is what i've been doing) and be done with it...

MG123

Hi Vince,

I do 1mL B Complex subq without any issues at all. I usually do it in the fat pad above my glutes or in the fat above my quads. I guess it just depends on the individual.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me