Who uses Gel? What does Defy Charge For Gel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

I was just listening to a recent podcast with Dr. Crisler. He mentioned ideally he prefers men to be on T-Gel along with a daily shot of HCG or EOD.

Is there anyone in this forum that is currently on a gel and seeing good results? Also, anyone know what the cost of Gel through Defy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Best way to find out would be to call them as to why I know some apply a small amount to their scrotum to raise DHT in hope of improving libido there are some threads on this.

I was just listening to a recent podcast with Dr. Crisler. He mentioned ideally he prefers men to be on T-Gel along with a daily shot of HCG or EOD.

Is there anyone in this forum that is currently on a gel and seeing good results? Also, anyone know what the cost of Gel through Defy?

How old was the podcast?

Henry

I use Androgel and see great results. I've seen as low as mid 500's and as high as 1000.

I've been on it for over 2 years. The rest of the time has been on injections. I've been on TRT for close to 3 years. I prefer the gel. I have a higher libido and just feel better on Androgel than injections.

CoastWatcher

That was an older presentation that you saw. In my own case, topical testosterone was an utter and complete failure. As for cost, contact Defy and ask them what the compounding pharmacies charge.

johnt

That was an older presentation that you saw. In my own case, topical testosterone was an utter and complete failure. As for cost, contact Defy and ask them what the compounding pharmacies charge.

CoastWatcher the show is from July 2016. During the podcast he discusses his recent heart attack as well. You can find it on Soundcloud.com

1Draw

I used TGels from Defy and in 6 weeks 150mg a day my T was only 785 with Free at 10.2. Did not feel any improvement at all. Dr Saya said some men don't absorb gels well and I am one of them. With elevated SHBG, I need to be in the 1,000 range of total T.

I would not recommend Tgels but, there may be others who benefited from it. It would be interesting to see a poll of number of men who actually noticed an improvement not only in blood test numbers but, how they felt while using gels. Currently on TCypionate shots with sesame oil 60mg/wk and feeling much better.

OMI100

Empower RX has a 200mg/ml X 30ml container that I use. I use 1/2 ml/day under one arm and change arm daily. 1/2 ml is about a 1/4 teaspoon.... Kinda goes on like an under arm deodorant stick... You can apply to other locations if you like. See some of my post on it. I get GREAT results.... last order was around $60.00 shipped. dispenser is good for 60 days at 1/2 ml/day, so about $30/month.... Need script. They ship all over the states....

Re-Ride

As 1draw says the the dermal delivery road is littered with success and failure. In theory it offers a more steady serum level. My personal experience as a user since introduction is that it near killed me. That shouldn't deter you from giving it a go. You also have the ability to use dermals in combination with hCG, something I never had. I actually was started on hCG mono decades ago but then politics and phama greed got in the way. Count your stars that you have options as well as access to quality care.

Vince

Super Moderator
My number one fear of gels is spreading it to my lover, and or my grandkids. When I first started TRT, gel was mentioned but I refused, because of that reason. Injecting twice a week T and HCG, is so simple. Plus for me the results have been excellent.

johnt

Empower RX has a 200mg/ml X 30ml container that I use. I use 1/2 ml/day under one arm and change arm daily. 1/2 ml is about a 1/4 teaspoon.... Kinda goes on like an under arm deodorant stick... You can apply to other locations if you like. See some of my post on it. I get GREAT results.... last order was around $60.00 shipped. dispenser is good for 60 days at 1/2 ml/day, so about $30/month.... Need script. They ship all over the states....

Orrin Israel, how long have you been using the gel? Also, do you take HCG as well?

johnt

My number one fear of gels is spreading it to my lover, and or my grandkids. When I first started TRT, gel was mentioned but I refused, because of that reason. Injecting twice a week T and HCG, is so simple. Plus for me the results have been excellent.

Vince, is the potential transfer to loved ones limited to a certain number of hours after applying gel?

johnt

In all honesty, I don't know. But personally I would never feel comfortable, using gels.

Thanks. Not crazy about the thought of self injections then to think I would need to inject T twice per week then HCG a few times a week seems like a lot of needle sticking.

Henry

I've been on gels for 2 years now. I got to bed with my wife every night and play with my 12 year old daughter. There is no transference to either of them. Now, I shower every morning and put the get on immediately. Before I go to bed, I shower. I don't walk around without a shirt on and I wash my hands immediately after application.

I read a study and they had women rub against a man who applied a transdermal 15 mins after it dried and her test levels rose up sightly. Then they had her do it a couple of hours later and it didn't go up at all. This was skin to skin contact.

Based on my experience and what I've read, transference is not a problem. Also, if I remember correctly, about 60% of TRT patients are on transdermals. For most people, they work. I would say give it a try. What's it going to hurt and if it does work, it's more convenient. I've been on both injections and Androgel and I feel better on Androgel and doctors are easier to prescribe that then injections.

CoastWatcher

What this thread shows is that topical testosterone is a rational first step when TRT is initiated. If it works for you, great. You will know soon enough, one way or the other.

Henry

What this thread shows is that topical testosterone is a rational first step when TRT is initiated. If it works for you, great. You will know soon enough, one way or the other.

This is true. There is also another facor I forgot to mention. Price. My copy for shots are $10 and Androgel is free. If the Androgel was more than $10, I would have stayed on shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me